If they were to write a book...... | Page 2 | Golden Skate

If they were to write a book......

S

SHINE2002

Re: If they were to write a book......

I would also like to get a copy Michelle's autobiography if she's ever going to write one - a totally revealing one that is. I can't imagine how interesting it would be. But I doubt my wish will come true. She just doesn't seem like the kind of person who would share her privacy with everybody.

S

SkateSand

QuadAxel wrote:

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr> Yag's autobiography will be out soon - any bets on how
much or how little it will actually reveal about who he
is or what he really thinks? Because of course, it wasn't
actually penned by him - but by that Canadian writer
whose done many other autobiographies. Not saying
that having a ghostwriter necessarily interferes with
telling the real story - but I think that agents and sponsors
and "wanting to keep the fans happy" has a LOT to do
with what actually gets written -which to me at least,
is quite disappointing. [/quote]

In the first place, he dicated all the material to Lynda Prouse ( I think it is Lynda). So he sent it all to her - she's not writing from scratch. What she edits and how she puts it together, of course, remains to be seen.

But Alexei has a history of candor in his interviews, more candor than most skaters. I think the candor will continue in his book because that's his personal style and always has been. We pretty much already know what he thinks about a lot of things, LOL, just from his interviews over the years. I think someone like Michelle Kwan is much more likely to hold back, simply because that's been her interview style over her career. She's a lot less likely to ever say anything controversial. In fact, I'm trying to think if Michelle has ever said anything that caused any commotion. And I can't think of anything, LOL...

Laurie

I

IceToKnowYou

A biography of Maribel Vinson Owen--and daughter Laurence--should be out in...three years?

Last I heard, some film scripts about her were in the works,
but I've seen nothing about 'em on the Done Deal site....

D

dlksk8fan

I would like to see a book written about Christopher Bowmen.

When will the Yag's book be out?

Didn't Dick Button write a book recently only to postpone its publication? I wonder when that one is coming out.

NanSinger2

On the Ice
Re: Re: If they were to write a book......

SHINE2002 said:
I would also like to get a copy Michelle's autobiography if she's ever going to write one - a totally revealing one that is. I can't imagine how interesting it would be. But I doubt my wish will come true. She just doesn't seem like the kind of person who would share her privacy with everybody.

ITA. I want to hear the story behind the story about the break up with Frank.