Evgeny Plushenko's divorce ??? | Golden Skate

Evgeny Plushenko's divorce ???

chania36

On the Ice
Hi, I read this in the IFS magazine that he was coming back to eligible skating and the he is in a pending divorce, dint he just got married and had a child ??? Anyone with news on that, feel free to feed...

The marriage, child and pending divorce are old news. He's producing and skating in an ice show, and I believe we will be seeing him in 2008 competitions. I think the article said 'next season' so I don't know if this means GPs in 2007.

Joe

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hi, I read this in the IFS magazine that he was coming back to eligible skating and the he is in a pending divorce, dint he just got married and had a child ??? Anyone with news on that, feel free to feed...
Here's the thread from March discussing his divorce.

Evgeny's Divorce

Dee

Ximena

Final Flight
The marriage, child and pending divorce are old news. He's producing and skating in an ice show, and I believe we will be seeing him in 2008 competitions. I think the article said 'next season' so I don't know if this means GPs in 2007.

Joe

Plushenko and Mishin have said that if everything works well in training, he'll do Cup of Russia.

R.D.

Record Breaker

I thought I heard somewhere that he wants to be back by the upcoming season's Russian Nats, and maybe even do Cup of Russia if the schedule permits.

Thanks Ximena - That would be the strategy for getting 3 places for the Russians in 2009, I think CoR will be the rehearsal and Russian Nats will be the decision.

Since he's been skating on a regular basis, albeit, in shows, I am sure he is in good shape.

Joe