7 Wonders of Canada | Golden Skate

7 Wonders of Canada

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Interesting choices! We've visited a number of these places in Canada - Niagara Falls, the Canadian Rockies, and the Cabot Trail! :agree: :clap: I guess this doesn't quite count as a "natural" wonder, but I would add Butchart Gardens in Victoria, BC for my list of personal favorites.

:rofl: @ the Stanley Cup on the list for nominations! :biggrin: :laugh:

I :love: visiting Canada! :yes:

Last edited:

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Interesting choices! We've visited a number of these places in Canada - Niagara Falls, the Canadian Rockies, and the Cabot Trail! :agree: :clap: I guess this doesn't quite count as a "natural" wonder, but I would add Butchart Gardens in Victoria, BC for my list of personal favorites.

:rofl: @ the Stanley Cup on the list for nominations! :biggrin: :laugh:

I :love: visiting Canada! :yes:

Yes, for sure!! How could I forget Butchart Gardens? I lived in Victoria for about twelve or fourteen years. One of my favorite places on earth to hang out!!! Absolutely one of the qualifiers on the list!

Thanks for the reply!

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
May I add that we loved the boat ride we took to Bonaventure Island in Quebec (Gaspe peninsula region), seeing the gannet colony, and walking along Perce Rock at low tide? Fourillon Park was beautiful too. One of my other favorite views was to spend time at the top of Toronto's CN Tower on a clear day, and just look at the city and Lake Ontario down below (from late afternoon to early evening). :bow: :clap: :agree:

Tigger

Final Flight
I got no problem w/that one dutchskater!! :biggrin:

I live on one of the top 20 nominated wonders ~ The Manitoulin Island.

While I despise living here (was not born or raised here, therefore I am an outsider and will never be accepted), as a place to visit, it is a beautiful place.

We travelled the Cabot Trail in 85 and that thing freaked me out more than going through the Rockies the year before. Gorgeous, gorgeous place though.