There are debatables and non-debatables | Golden Skate

There are debatables and non-debatables

sorcerer

Final Flight
Following Zuranthium's mention that "Moderators are around to delete things that are racist, grossly offensive, etc..." , I propose:

1. that the posts (not posters) or lines that offend the GS guideline are immmediately removed (not deleted) from the viewers to a hidden cache;

2. that the reasons of the removals are so notified within the thread of that post;

3. that the disccussable lines to be left in that thread for what it's worth;

4. that the quotes of the above posts or lines also removed and so notified;

5. that the threads in the archives are revised if possible and to be done the same; (It is not enough to simply lock a thread such as "Korean conspiracy..", because it can still be read and thus offends all viewers from Korea or Japan as well as from other countries.)

Last edited:

Zuranthium

Match Penalty
Yes. We should promote censorship. The 21st Century is crap, let's go back to those nice close-minded ideals of the 1950's.

~Z

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Z, we are getting a bit tired of your incessant whining about how we run the forum. What you call censorship is what we call moderating - whether you agree or not is irrelevant.

There are other forums out their that allow racist comments, persistent bashing of skaters, etc. This isn't one of them.

Zuranthium

Match Penalty
LMAO? I am not the one that started this topic. I'm just adding my input. I love how you insinuate that I think racist comments are welcome too. :sheesh:

~Z

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Z - the racist and negative comments are what we are mainly dealing with now. I didn't mean that you were the poster of the "racist" comments - sorry about that.

While you didn't start the topic, you have a sarcastic and mean tone pertaining to how we run the forum (i.e. "close-minded" ways of the 50s). We don't expect sugary comments about skaters.

But we also don't expect outright bashing about a skater's character - especially when one just gets his/her info from friends and/or other sources. I mean - that's so highschool. Immature and really irrelevant.