Which jump can we expect to see? | Golden Skate

Which jump can we expect to see?

Which jump can we expect to see next season?

• Mao's 3A+3T

Votes: 22 35.5%
  • Mao's 4Lo

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Ando's 4S

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Kim's 3Lo

Votes: 17 27.4%
  • Meissner's 3A

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • Meissner's 3F+3Lo

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Kostner's 3-3-3

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Nakano's 3A

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Rochette's 3F(3Lz)+3T

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Takahashi's 4F

Votes: 11 17.7%

• Total voters

guru

Rinkside
Staying in your room all day long is bad for your health.

Go out and get a draught of fresh air sometimes.

You'll get better then. :)

mirai_asada

On the Ice
I hope Mao would land her 3A properly next season; I doubt she'd do a quad, but I hope she'll also add in a 3-3-3~!

Miki, a quad please! =DDDD

gio

Medalist
Hiara80, non ti ho ancora salutato! Benvenuta nel forum!

P.S. I just welcomed her in Italian! :)

HCOSurfer

Final Flight
I think we'll possibly see Mao's 3A-3T and Kimmie's 3F-3R. I'm hoping we'll get to see Miki's 4S, but for some weird reason I doubt it very much.

Mao doesn't really need a 3A+3T. She can dominate the competition with just a 3A+2T and another 3A. Something like 3A+2T, 3A, 3Lz+3T, 3F+3Lo, 3Lz, 3S, 2A and no one would be able to touch her.

In fact, if she did this consistently every time out she would go down in history as the greatest jumper ever.

Kypma

Final Flight
I'm not sure about Kimmie's 3F+3Lo... she doesn't get as much spring as skaters like Mao and Miki. I think she tried it at the Japan Open and never actually jumped the 3Lo, but that might have been caused by the fact it was after the end of the season, so it might not be a valuable excuse. I'm hoping we might see 3*something*+2Lo... to start with.

Kypma

kandidy

Final Flight
Very interesting
-Mao with Lipz and salchow
-Yuna with Loop
What's wrong with their technics.while they can land more difficult jumps. Different take off,maybe?

clazzi

Spectator
Very interesting
-Mao with Lipz and salchow
-Yuna with Loop
What's wrong with their technics.while they can land more difficult jumps. Different take off,maybe?

Think about Plushi's salchow.

Every top jumper has his/her weak point.

I think doing 5 triples is a great thing.

not to mention Plus Axel.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think Miki will attempt her quad again. I think this is her year!!

Dee

eleonora.d

On the Ice
I think we can expect Miki's 4 salchow (I was very excited about that at Worlds but she didn't eventually do that), and Carolina 's 3/3/3 (she definetely has it in practice).

bibi

On the Ice
Mao doesn't really need a 3A+3T. She can dominate the competition with just a 3A+2T and another 3A. Something like 3A+2T, 3A, 3Lz+3T, 3F+3Lo, 3Lz, 3S, 2A and no one would be able to touch her.

In fact, if she did this consistently every time out she would go down in history as the greatest jumper ever.

I agree that she does not need the 3A+3T and I also think that she doesn't need the triple axel but I think the difficult jumps mao wants do to it is not to win because she knows she can win without it but I think it's just personal challenges! And I really like when she wants to do them just for herself!

goldenpleasures

On the Ice
I think it's unlikely that Mao will land 3A3T because 3T is not one of her best jumps and it's very hard to stick it on the end of a triple axel.

My guess is that Kim will finally land the loop, if she's injury-free by next season.