My 1000th ezboard post! | Golden Skate

My 1000th ezboard post!

R

RED DOG45

My 1000th ezboard post!

I'm just going to go ahead and squander my 1000th post and start a meaningless thread like this...I wanted to reveal one of my "secrets" but don't have the time at the moment...

G

Grgranny

Re: My 1000th ezboard post!

So, Red Dog, are you going to make us wait for your 1000th
post to tell us?
:rollin:

R

rgirl181

Bow WOW, Red Dog! How about posting your secret as a question on the "Brain Teasers from Your Field" thread?
Rgirl

M

mathman444

Yeah, yeah! A new contest!

I think Red Dog's secret is ... he is really Brian Boitano.

Mathman

R

RED DOG45

Secret #1

Red Dog's top two favorite sports:

1. Basketball
2. Football (kind of a distant second however- I'm "intellectually curious" about this sport)

I also enjoy watching certain Olympic sports, ice skating being one of them.

I like basketball, it's my favorite sport and always will be.

Other secrets coming up soon if anyone's interested.

M

mathman444

Re: Secret #1

Red Dog, -- All this time I thought you were a Sasha fan, now you tell us that it's Kobe Bryant! ;)

Mathman

R

RED DOG45

Just a sidenote...I <strong>don't</strong> like the Lakers. I'm not a fan of a specific basketball player, just like the sport.

Same can go with skating. Why do you think I like SC so much...what makes you think that???

R

rgirl181

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Why do you think I like SC so much...what makes you think that???[/quote] I wonder this, too, though here's my theory. You're not a Kwaniac and you don't openly hate Sasha, nor have you described yourself as a Sarah, Angela, Irina, or any other specific skater. Somebody early on pegged you as a Sasha fan and since most people feel more comfortable when someone is pigeonholed, they will want you to be a Sasha fan whether you are one or not. Some fans want you to be this so they can know whether to be for you or against you.

That's just my guess. I thought you were a Kwan fan at first just because you posted on MKF, but when you started posting here more often, it became clear to me that you were a fan of skating in general. You've asked this question several times but nobody who thinks you're Sasha fan has answered. I will tell a secret about myself if two people will honestly and sincerely answer your question:smokin:
Rgirl

M

mathman444

Lured on by the possibility of finding out a secret about the mysterious and intriguing Rgirl, I will throw myself on the sword:

Why I Thought Basketball Fan Red Dog Was a Closet Sasha Cohen Fan

by Mathman

On the ill-fated Anyone But thread Red Dog said that he thought it would be a refreshing change if someone else besides Michelle won the U.S. Championship this year. The person he thought most likely to do this was Sasha.

Well, come on folks. No skating fan is so rational and cool-headed that he merely thinks that a competitor has a good chance to win, and lets it go at that. This is obviously skating-fan code for "I love Sasha to pieces and I am going to marry her, just as soon as I whack Michelle's knee."

The End.

Ok, who's next?