Denkova and Staviski | Golden Skate

Denkova and Staviski

SailorGalaxia518

Record Breaker
Hey guys. I know its been a while posting here but I was wondering what is going on with D/S? Are they still competing or are they going to sit this season out. Either way it's god for me considering I like this team and love Denkova's smile :laugh:

nuge

On the Ice
Apparently they haven't made their minds up yet :sheesh:
They are scheduled for some Disson shows so we'll have to wait and see.Hope they stay though :yes:

I think they are slated to skate in Fashion on Ice in Atlantic City....we *might* go down to see that since it's on a Saturday.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
I think they are slated to skate in Fashion on Ice in Atlantic City....we *might* go down to see that since it's on a Saturday.
Very cool, I an now going to want to find out the rest of the skaters involved.

btw, how long before the season starts do they need to announce their definitive plans to be eligible?

Sienibu, I don't know about when the seasons starts and all that, but...Here is a link to the Disson site with info about Fashion On Ice. Denkova/Staviski are indeed listed as participants for this show, along with Sasha Cohen, Caryn Kadavy, Angela Nikodinov, Evan Lysacek, Shae Lynn Bourn, Silvia Fontana, and Lang/Tchernychev.

http://www.dissonskating.com/our_events/07_shows/fashiononice_07.html

I hope I can convince my husband to drive us on down! We were considering making a big day of it, share a hired car with some friends so no one would have to worry about driving, hit the boardwalk for awhile before the show....but we ended up sinking some money into Genesis tickets instead. But, going to Fashion on Ice is still a possibility.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
I hope I can convince my husband to drive us on down! We were considering making a big day of it, share a hired car with some friends so no one would have to worry about driving, hit the boardwalk for awhile before the show....but we ended up sinking some money into Genesis tickets instead. But, going to Fashion on Ice is still a possibility.

That sounds like a fun time. Hope it works out either way. Did he see Shae-Lynn last year? If so I don't see how it would be all that difficult to convince him to go see her live. Yowzza!:love:

btw, do you pronounce my scene name "seen ee boo?" Fine if you do, but "sawn ee boo" or "shawn ee boo" is the intent.;) masked because of the spelling "Sienibu"
- I 'spose "s eye n ee boo" was possible too.:laugh:

Last edited:
I thought the pronujciation would be "shawn" rather than "seen"...We have a friend whose son's name is Sean, pronounced "Shawn", so I've kinda gotten in the habit of always pronouncing that spelling as "shawn".

DH has seen Shae Lynn in Champions on Ice both with and without Viktor, so....He also likes Sasha a lot. I don't want to push him, though. I have to let him think it's more his idea than mine, if you know what I mean!

Kypma

Final Flight
btw, do you pronounce my scene name "seen ee boo?" Fine if you do, but "sawn ee boo" or "shawn ee boo" is the intent.;) masked because of the spelling "Sienibu"
- I 'spose "s eye n ee boo" was possible too.:laugh:

Oops... sorry Seanibu. I actually don't think too much when reading screen names, so in my head, it's pronounced "see-ah-nee-boo"... sorry!!

Kypma