Sean Penn Drooling Over Nicole Bobek | Golden Skate

Sean Penn Drooling Over Nicole Bobek

IDLERACER

Medalist
Somebody finally loaded the scene from "All The King's Men" up on to YouTube. So anybody who wants to see Nicole, but avoid renting Ebert & Roeper's worst movie of the year, just click HERE. She looks cool with her hair dyed black. :cool:

Jhar55

Medalist
Ok that's a different spin on was it Carmen?
But it's doesn't even look like Nicole.
Some of the so called worst movies turn out to be really good.

skamper23

Medalist
Wow! I checked out the movie credits, cause I didn't think it was really Nicole! She has stayed is great shape!! Good for her!

IDLERACER

Medalist
Wow! I checked out the movie credits, cause I didn't think it was really Nicole! She has stayed is great shape!! Good for her!
Actually, the movie was filmed a couple of years ago, and was shelved while they futilely tried to figure out how to market it. So that's actually Nicole circa 2004.

IDLERACER

Medalist
oh, I absolutely love that song!!!
Click HERE to watch Mao Asada skate to the same version as Bobek. I suspect that somebody overdubbed this, and that she was originally skating to something else.

Zanzibar

Final Flight
Nicole has rocked it with a number of skating's best looking men...and she's still got it - you go girl!

Zanzibar

Final Flight
True...but the Kween (all bow) has most likely not rocked it with a number of skating's most gorgeous men. ;)

PolymerBob

Record Breaker
True...but the Kween (all bow) has most likely not rocked it with a number of skating's most gorgeous men. ;)

What is interesting about Michelle, and many other skaters, is that they are very good at keeping their private lives private and their personal lives personal. We can not say with certainty that Michelle has "rocked it" with anyone ....... and she's 27 !!

The best explanation I can come up with is that skaters, while enjoying a small but loyal following, are not mainstream celebrities. The paparazzi do not consider them worth the trouble to go after.

Zanzibar

Final Flight
You're right - the skaters have kept their personal lives extremely private. But part of that reason is the skating media knows a lot of what goes on...but they don't publish it. One, because there is no "venue" TO publish it in...no "Figure Skating Enquirer" if you get my drift. No TMZ websites for dirt and naughty photos. Also, it's such a small community that many wouldn't want to jeoparidize their contacts by making public all the nasty stuff - and of course the occasional mind-blowing stuff - that the skaters engage in. That's why, at least in terms of having personal relationships with other skaters, I truly believe Kwan to be at the extreme low end of the bell curve (as opposed to a few who enjoy deflowering entire teams, lol)...because even though it wouldn't be printed, it would at least be discussed. Skaters are just like athletes from any other sport..they like to brag. And so far...nobody brags about Kwan. ;)

PolymerBob

Record Breaker
Skaters are just like athletes from any other sport..they like to brag. And so far...nobody brags about Kwan. ;)

It just seems that skaters don't brag at all. I can't recall ever reading or hearing an interview where a skater reported, "I rocked it with So-And-So." So yes, nobody brags about Kwan. But also, nobody brags about Johnny, Evan, Joannie, Bebe, Jeff, Sasha, Shizuka, Miki, Fumie, Stephane, etc.

Of course, they may brag to their friends and associates, but they do a very good job of keeping that stuff out of the public eye. I wonder, if there was a skating tabloid, would we buy it, or would we respect the skaters' privacy? :biggrin:

Jimmy Hoffa

On the Ice
I wonder, if there was a skating tabloid, would we buy it, or would we respect the skaters' privacy? :biggrin:

I think people would buy it. About 5 years ago, there were a few figure skating gossip forums around and quite a bit about who was "rocking it" with who, who had the worst stage parents, who was gay, who abused their partners or students and so on. I remember one long thread involving a very salacious story about a skater who will remain nameless by me. Bottom line, apparently the skater's federation found out about the discussion and contacted the forum administrators about it. The skater is question was underage at the time this happened, so it was no longer allowed to be discussed. I haven't heard anything about it since.

And I don't recall there being any "rocking" rumors about Kwan.

Incidentally, I haven't seen any active skating gossip forums in a good while.

capcomop

Rinkside
Looking at it from another perspective, Nicole may be scantily clad and dancing provocatively, but at least she is wearing a bra.

http://www.michellekwansite.com/gallery/d/14716-2/DF_MKwan012.jpg

Uh whaaa? Shirt with no bra vs string skirt with a thong panty...hmmm.

I am sure if I watched the WHOLE movie that scene would make sense.
I did have to laugh at Penn's overreaction when she does that little kick leg spread in his direction. His acting was so bad in that clip I couldn't tell if he was turned on or about to pass out drunk.:laugh: