Which democratic candidate do you support? | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Which democratic candidate do you support?

Which democratic candidate do you support

• Hillary Clinton

Votes: 47 56.0%
  • Barack Obama

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • John Edward

Votes: 11 13.1%
  • Bill Richardson

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Chris Dodd

• Denis Kucinnich

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Mike Gravel

• Total voters

netnuts

Match Penalty
Um, no honey. No you're not. You are far too old to be calling yourself a "girl", and all that does is pimp your presence among the MEN who are also contenders for the vote. Playing cutesy won't get it.

Interesting how single-minded, propagandist political threads are allowed to go on ad infinitum here. Netnuts, how much positive feedback or information do you have to contribute to the actual posts on SKATING on this, a skating board?

Your name calling is absurd and completely out of line. Read the guideline, I created this thread under the area for politics, polls and debates. If you don't like it, stop reading it. Nobody is forcing you to come here.

If you have any problem with Clinton or whichever poltiician, don't shift your blame on me. It's completely junior.

To use words such as 'pimp' really shows your true color. Get real, please.

Kasey

Medalist
Your name calling is absurd and completely out of line. Read the guideline, I created this thread under the area for politics, polls and debates. If you don't like it, stop reading it. Nobody is forcing you to come here.

If you have any problem with Clinton or whichever poltiician, don't shift your blame on me. It's completely junior.

To use words such as 'pimp' really shows your true color. Get real, please.

Had you read the quoted portion of my post, I was responding directly to the video of Clinton. Not to you specifically. There was no "name calling" involved, merely responding to what the woman called herself.

I am as real as I need to be. I do not need to "get" more so.

And I do not believe I was "shifting any blame" onto you. I was responding directly to a video posted. This is a forum for debate. You said it yourself. Accept that some of the responses will not be in favor of your candidate.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
this is one reason why I HATE politics on message boards... everyone forgets to play nice lol

and we think the MK vs Tara/Sasha/Whomever threads are bad lol

this is one reason why I HATE politics on message boards... everyone forgets to play nice lol

and we think the MK vs Tara/Sasha/Whomever threads are bad lol
Exactly. Now where are those more important threads on Lohan, Richie, and Hilton. :agree:

Joe

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
those are even more heated than the politics...but at least they don't resort to silly name calling.

I think any Democrat would make a better President than any Republican among the candidates. (I would like to vote for Kucinich or Biden)

Given the mentality of the current President and how he caused the death and destruction of so many people and their lives in the name of non existent Weapons of Mass Destructions, the horrors of Abu Greve, and the way he timed the iminent attack alerts just before election times, I think the Republicans need a 4-8 year wait before any serious thought of having them try to destroy the American constitution again.

Joe

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
No way would I ever vote for Clinton, master of taking money from lobbyists. She will only consider whatever the lobbyists pay her for. I'm still seeing Edwards as the best of the lot. He does NOT take money from lobbyists.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
No way would I ever vote for Clinton, master of taking money from lobbyists. She will only consider whatever the lobbyists pay her for. I'm still seeing Edwards as the best of the lot. He does NOT take money from lobbyists.
Grgranny, is your decision based on the woman thing or the lobbyist thing??

I have a friend who worked on the Kerrey Edwards campaign and she tried to convince me that Edwards was the best because he's so cute and that Kerrey was boring. Now, I saw right through this and said I love Kerrey and to my surprise it shut her up.

Dee

Well, all the Democratic candidates have withdrawn from the Michigan primary and the National Democratic committee has kicked all Michigan delegates out of the national convention. So I guess we won't have any choice but to go Republican this year.

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Dee, I have no qualms about a woman president. I actually think a woman would probably be better. But, I just do not trust this one and have tried to learn about several of the candidates and as far as I can see, Edwards seems to go along with my ideas the best. I figured that by this time, I might see someone differently, but so far, I still go by that. I'm no good at all at arguing so I don't really want to get into it with anyone. I am also not convinced with other peoples ideas but do try to keep my mind open. I was actually a staunch republican until Reagan was in office and think he did our nation great harm. I am so disgusted with all of them for letting anyone buy guns that shouldn't have them. There will never be a really good president because anyone that would do a great job would not want the job.

netnuts

Match Penalty

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Dee, I have no qualms about a woman president. I actually think a woman would probably be better. But, I just do not trust this one and have tried to learn about several of the candidates and as far as I can see, Edwards seems to go along with my ideas the best. I figured that by this time, I might see someone differently, but so far, I still go by that. I'm no good at all at arguing so I don't really want to get into it with anyone. I am also not convinced with other peoples ideas but do try to keep my mind open. I was actually a staunch republican until Reagan was in office and think he did our nation great harm. I am so disgusted with all of them for letting anyone buy guns that shouldn't have them. There will never be a really good president because anyone that would do a great job would not want the job.
I would have no qualms either with Edwards. The only problem I see is lack of experience. When he debated with Cheney, Cheney ate him up.

Dee

Being a Newyorker, I would prefer Romney to Giulani. But I'll stick with any Democrat for the next election especially one who is not tied to a middle east story book.

Joe

decker

On the Ice
Right now, it's Hillary. She's the only candidate who has even mentioned the mess at the National Institutes of Health and the CDC.

The big stick in my craw is the CDC's "Programs That Work." This is a resource that describes evidence-based interventions for various health problems. The Bush administration forced the removal of proven HIV prevention programs from the web site (because they do not fit with Bush policy) and mandated their replacement with programs shown NOT to work.

Incidentally ... did you know that Congress passed a law that prohibits the CDC from conducting research about gun-related injuries and deaths?

I work in public health. So this is an important issue to me.

Susan

netnuts

Match Penalty
Right now, it's Hillary. She's the only candidate who has even mentioned the mess at the National Institutes of Health and the CDC.

The big stick in my craw is the CDC's "Programs That Work." This is a resource that describes evidence-based interventions for various health problems. The Bush administration forced the removal of proven HIV prevention programs from the web site (because they do not fit with Bush policy) and mandated their replacement with programs shown NOT to work.

Incidentally ... did you know that Congress passed a law that prohibits the CDC from conducting research about gun-related injuries and deaths?

I work in public health. So this is an important issue to me.

Susan

Thanks God, you're not buying into mainstream media's feeding frenzy on Barak Hussein Obama. :bow::bow:

They keep on telling us he is black JFK. I want to puke. There is a guy who's been breastfeeding by Oprah and mainstream media, who has ZERO substance whatsoever, and who will lose white house in a landslide fashion.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
BREASTFEEDING??????

oh Lord.

I've not heard anything about him being a Black JFK...and aside from his dance on Ellen's show and Oprah touring with him I've seen more media attention on Hil.

He's definitely HOLLYWOOD's pick, the the media at large seems to be at a loss for who to pick... it really depends on which station you go to, I guess.