Which democratic candidate do you support? | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Which democratic candidate do you support?

Which democratic candidate do you support

• Hillary Clinton

Votes: 47 56.0%
  • Barack Obama

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • John Edward

Votes: 11 13.1%
  • Bill Richardson

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Chris Dodd

• Denis Kucinnich

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Mike Gravel

• Total voters

netnuts

Match Penalty
BREASTFEEDING??????

oh Lord.

I've not heard anything about him being a Black JFK...and aside from his dance on Ellen's show and Oprah touring with him I've seen more media attention on Hil.

He's definitely HOLLYWOOD's pick, the the media at large seems to be at a loss for who to pick... it really depends on which station you go to, I guess.

His wife claims he's very very 'special' and JFK. I am too lazy to find the source, may do it next time. He has HUGE ego but ZERO substance. Just because he is black does not mean he can become a black JFK.

Btw, his full name is Barak Hussein Obama.

I'm leaning democrats, but if Hussein is the nominee, I hope he loses. Can't stand this guy... BTW, Oprah will 'campaign' for him the upcoming weekend, going to be another media frenzy...

Can we just have an Obama/Oprah ticket so that Oprah's 'black men restoration' project can be completed once and for all?

Last edited:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
So because his wife says he's the next JFK that means the media is saying it? I'm confused...

they reported a quote from his wife, that's nothing new. Most wives of presidential hopefuls make hyperbole.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I usually vote for women candidates with a few exceptions. Count me in as a Hillary supporter all the way.....42

4dogknight

Final Flight
I've been a Hillary supporter since 1993 and I'm too old now to think about changing my mind.

sillylionlove

Medalist
They all stink right now!! In fact I think I might vote for myself!! Just Kidding!!

Actually it is really to early for me to figure out who to vote for...but generally I vote republican!!

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
After all those months of campaigns, I've actually warmed up to Hillary. Right now, this is how I'd rank the field (from both parties, names below the line indicate candidates I'd rather stay home than vote for):

1. McCain
  2. Clinton
  3. Guiliani
  4. Obama
  5. Romney
    --------------
  6. Edwards
  7. Huckabee

netnuts

Match Penalty
Kerry isn't running.... I bet you're happy about that.

Well he's running for reelection(senate). I know it's a long shot, but I certainly hope voters in MA with some brains will finally decide to knock him out of Washington.

It's just bizarre to watch Kerry+Kenney who have been perpetual Washington politicians are now advocating for 'change' on behalf of Obama. :bow:

#1Kerryfan

Final Flight
Well he's running for reelection(senate). I know it's a long shot, but I certainly hope voters in MA with some brains will finally decide to knock him out of Washington.

It's just bizarre to watch Kerry+Kenney who have been perpetual Washington politicians are now advocating for 'change' on behalf of Obama. :bow:
Even though I'm a Kerry fan, I'm thinking his political career is over, I'm surprised he's running for senate...

I just now voted for Hilary but I would not mind if Orocca wins. Any democrat to clear the air on all those dead and dying in the middle east because of the Bush lies.

Joe

jennylovskt

Medalist
You know I am bored.:) Too bored during the waiting time till the Worlds. As a foriegner, I have no political preference for any of these democratic candidates. Bill Clinton is a worst example as a man and a husband, but he was a brilliant president!!!:thumbsup: I think the Clinton team is perfect. I would love to see Hillary makes into the White House and makes history - a woman president, and a president who's husband was a great president.:clap::clap::clap:

Actually, Bill Clinton's personal affair would not have made American people so embarrasing if the Republicans didn't go through what they had gone through. It's ashame.

Last edited: