Sasha to headline Stars on Ice | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Sasha to headline Stars on Ice

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
what I don't get is why we're even on this topic. It's Sasha and SOI... why bring in very old debates and 'he said she saids without any ounce of proof other than someone's uncles, brother's, aunt's neice's dog told them so.'

can't we find ANYTHING else to talk about other than rehashing very tired debates?

what I don't get is why we're even on this topic. It's Sasha and SOI... why bring in very old debates and 'he said she saids without any ounce of proof other than someone's uncles, brother's, aunt's neice's dog told them so.'

can't we find ANYTHING else to talk about other than rehashing very tired debates?
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :biggrin:

Not to mention Sarah's weight and Alexei's sarcasm and can you imagine how much discussion there would be if Kwan had been in SOI? :yes:

Joe

Word on the web is that it's a pleasant, but inconsequential G-rated film in the tradition of "National Velvet"... ]
Do you mean the 1940s classic that won two Oscars and was nominated for three more, including best director?

Maybe Sasha will become the next Elizabeth Taylor off this movie. :biggrin:

LuckyBear

Rinkside
I think that SOI is a better fit for Sasha than COI. I believe she will be more able to exhibit her artistic strengths, and for a lack of a better way of putting it "What makes Sasha, Sasha".

Stacey

tully

Rinkside
yeah, I only replied because it's not exactly "tired debate" from my POV, simply because I hadn't seen those photos (I'm still in a state of shock). But you're right-- way OT, this thread is about Sasha/SOI

Zanzibar

Final Flight
There was apparently a big pre-screening for SAG members in Newport Beach (not far from Sasha's home) last spring. Word on the web is that it's a pleasant, but inconsequential G-rated film in the tradition of "National Velvet" and "My Friend Flicka." It'll briefly be in theatres next month, but will probably be on the Family channel by Christmas. :cool:

Thanks - looking forward to seeing it - I know it looks like a pretty small budget film, but you never know - might be pretty good.

Zanzibar

Final Flight
Oh, you mean THAT big red thing, LOL??!!

It's actually quite high - Johnny is about 15 feet up in the air on a giant red metal sculpture - he just seemed so "fond" of it! I tried to link directly to that photo, but then it requires a really long url...

It was disconcerting to see him him shimmy up that slick, high metal thing in his shiny fashionable shoes....of course all I could think was that he was going to fall. He and Alexei always do that - they climb on something, dangle, hang precariously - you name it - and all you get is an uneasy feeling of impending doom that this will be the "last shot" right before they fall....and break something! Drives me crazy, lol!

Recently Alexei actually jumped off land - and onto a pier piling - really just a wood pole - almost like a telephone pole - standing on end in a rather cold and polluted body of water. How he landed on that thing - and didn't fall - is a testament to his solid jumping ability on ice because any normal person would have gone right into the water.

Last edited:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
You guys are way tooooooooooooo fast. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dee