Is FSU down? | Golden Skate

Is FSU down?

janetb

Rinkside
Has anyone tried to get on FSU in the last hour or so? I keep getting a site unavailable screen.

tilak

On the Ice
I've tried to get on FSU and I also get a timed-out & unavailable message. But it working fine earlier today.

janetb

Rinkside
Thanks for responding, I was wondering if it was just me. It stopped working for me around 6 pm, hopefully they will be back tomorrow.

guinevere

Final Flight
it's been down for an hour or two for me. Seems like when it's down in the US, it's night in the UK, so Sharpie probably doesn't know there's a problem. I'm sure it'll be up again soon.

Norlite

On the Ice
it's been down for an hour or two for me. Seems like when it's down in the US, it's night in the UK, so Sharpie probably doesn't know there's a problem. I'm sure it'll be up again soon.

What a coincidence. Seems like when it's down in Canada it's night in the UK too. :p

shan

Rinkside
I'm glad to find this thread. I thought maybe my computer was doing funky stuff!!

icejunkie

Spectator
LOL. I love how as soon as all of us FSUers see that the board is down we immediately go to Golden Skate. :rock:

I haven't been into the skating world online for more than a year, are FSU and Golden Skate "sister sites" or something like that?

visaliakid

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Down for me as well out here on the west coast of U.S. This is the 2nd time in the past 45 days that the FSU server has gone down. Personally I have had page loading issues with FSU ever since the previous lengthy down period a little over a month ago. Pages frequently only partially load with many scripting errors noted. It may be that the FSU site server/s may need an overhaul or replacement. Who knows!

BelleBway

Rinkside
It's always funny coming here and seeing BlueRidge with so few posts. :chorus::chorus::chorus: (<- I missed those guys)

I haven't noticed any problems with loading pages on FSU. (it's down right now, of course)

Mevrouw

Rinkside
FSU has been down for most of the day for me in the Eastern Time Zone. That's about 6-8 hours at this point.

I hope SHARPIE isn't gone for a few days. I'll go into withdrawal. :sheesh: :mad: :frown: :confused: :banging: :chorus:

Mevrouw

Rinkside
For me, I often "lurk" but don't post a lot here. The articles and Rosaleen's reports and analysis are fabulous!

julietvalcouer

Final Flight
*twitching* Not only is FSU down, dance-forums has a database error. I'm now suffering SERIOUS message board withdrawal. (Maybe it's the universe telling me to be more productive or something.)