How about you? | Page 3 | Golden Skate

How about you?

skamper23

Medalist
I've been wanting to learn to skate and play tennis, but I just never seem to get around to it!! So I'll :clap: for you Glenn!

Kara Bear

Final Flight
Hi, I'm Kara. I haven't been around much but thought I'd pop into tonight as the skating season is starting soon. I used to be a HUGE skating fan but now I simply do not have the time. Popping on here from time to time allows me to get my fix.

I am 26 and live in New Brunswick, Canada with my fiance and our two cats. We bought our first house last spring. I work as a grade 9 English teacher, hence the no time for skating. School work and wedding planning makes me one tired bear.

I have been on this site for six years (holy moly).

Take care everyone

Tigger

Final Flight
I remember your from one of the other boards Kara. Good to see you over here. :)

Welcome to Golden Skate Glenn. Nice to meet you!!

Grgranny's Baby

Rinkside
Hi, everybody, in case you haven't figured it out, I am Grgranny's youngest daughter. I am her 47 year old baby. :laugh: I was an elementary music teacher for 17 years until I had to quit due to health reasons. I am currently disabled and living in Texas. My doctor was here, but now he has moved to Phoenix. So in about a month, I will be moving back to Kansas to live with Mom. I am looking forward to it! My mom and I are very close and I really miss her.

I am my mother's daughter, so of course I love to watch skating. Now as for skating myself....noone would want to watch that horrifying sight! :eek: In the few times I have been to an ice rink, the only trick I managed to perform was the Quadruple Klutz.

I love music, of course...the thing I love to do most is to sing. I also play the flute, piano, organ, guitar, and a bit of other instruments. I enjoy sewing and doing various crafts. And I am hopelessly addicted to reading.

Buzzz

Final Flight
Welcome Grgranny's Baby! Glad to have you aboard. :rock: I am also a reading addict! Crack addicts have nothing on me! :biggrin: If I see a book that catches my fancy, right away I buy it and start to read before I even get the thing home. hehehehe :eek: