Super Bowl or Skating? | Golden Skate

Super Bowl or Skating?

M

mathman444

Super Bowl or Skating?

So, what will you be watching on TV this evening at 6:00 (EST)? The Super Bowl on ABC or the repeat of ice dancing and pairs from the US Nationals on ESPN? Me, I just hope the football game is over by 9:00 or so, when Michelle comes on (men's and ladies' free skate, ESPN, 8:00 PM EST).

Go Raiders!

Mathman

S

Show 42

Re: Super Bowl or Skating?

First of all, let me make myself perfectly clear....GO TAMPA BAY.... I only make this declaration because the entire male population of my family (3), is pulling for the Raiders (only because they are a California team and their favorites, the 49ers didn't make the finals this year.) As for me, it's skating all the way................ (or the Home and Garden Channel...see, I do have a life other than skating..... ) ;) 42

F

FetalAttraction

Fat men on steroids humping each other over an ersatz pig bladder, no thanks!

R

RED DOG45

The super bowl...I've already got nationals on tape...I want to see the commercials and the halftime show...I hope Tampa Bay wins...Enough of the Raiders!

J

Joesitz

Next year, the Jets return.

Joe

C

CB1AB2

I to have it on tape=but=I am going to watch it on tv=
cause I HATE FOOTBALL

cb

H

heyang

Super Bowl. Cause I want to check the results of the Super Bowl pool. So far, I haven't won - my numbers stink. My former boyfriend/coworker won 85 in the 1st quarter and another fellow department co-worker won 110. I'll be asking them for lunch tommorrow (unless I win later.)

L

lottafs

>>Fat men on steroids humping each other over an ersatz pig bladder,

*DIES LAUGHING* :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin:

I guess it's much more cooler to see hot guys carryin' hot ladies in their arms *coughpairsicedancing* and more hot guys movin' nonstop for 4 minutes while in football, they stop and rest after a few secs.

L

Lcp88

Skating. Haven't seem pairs sp or OD yet. I kinda (ok, greatly) dislike pro football...
Laura