ESPN 360 covering Cup of China live? | Golden Skate

ESPN 360 covering Cup of China live?

bekalc

Record Breaker
There's talk on another board that ESPN 360 may cover Cup of China live. I didn't see this on their schedule but the person claims they heard it from a good source. It's worth at least trying.. Don't you think?

bekalc

Record Breaker
Someone on the other board said ESPN had problems with feed, and it won't be happening for this competition Sorry.

Jhar55

Medalist
tried the Espn 360 but unless your internet / cables company doesn't offer it you can't get it.:cry:

bekalc

Record Breaker
I actually emailed them and asked them to put it on 360. (I was kind of mean) but I essentially said that figure skating fans hate having to watch events a week after they happen. So much so that people are watching foreign feeds online..

I said you complain about the ratings, but most casual fans don't know when figure skating is on, and the die hard fans, are frustrated with the lack of live coverage, most will try to catch the broadcast, but still.

I said you know what figure skating is a lot more popular than beach volleyball.

What I didn't tell them, because I didn't want them to know where we are getting are live feeds, that there is so much demand for figure skating live, that the Russian web tv sight literaly had to stop offering trial memberships, because so many people wanted to watch figure skating live....

Last edited: