2003-2004 International Assignments | Golden Skate

2003-2004 International Assignments

S

SkateFan4Life

2003-2004 International Assignments

Here's the first posting of the skaters from the United States who have been selected to compete at international competitions for next season. Note that Michelle Kwan and Sarah Hughes are not listed for any of the competitions, as of this time. Michael Weiss remains an eligible skater and has several assignments.

www.usfsa.org/team/assign.htm

C

Callystarr

Re: 2003-2004 International Assignments

<span style="color:green;font-family:times new roman;"><em><strong>
Well it is nice to see that Liang and Mok are making their senior international debuts. I hope that they will do well.</strong></em></span>

S

SkateFan4Life

Absolutely! It's wonderful to see Mok and Liang being given the chance to establish themselves on the senior international level with various fall assignments. Hopefully, they will skate well and show the judges and audiences what they can do. Both of these talented young skaters have a great deal of potential, in my opinion, and I wish them all the best.

:) :)

D

DORISPULASKI

I'm glad to see that Angela has a spot at Finlandia! I hope that Jaana will go and give a report!
And that Amber has an assignment.
dpp

J

Jaana

Yes, I´m going to Finlandia Trophy, unless something unforseen happens. I usually concentrate more on taking a few photos, but Ritti has provided great reports and photos from the event. I´m able to write about some personal impressions though. This is an early competition, so the skaters are not at their best yet. Sasha Cohen though did a great freeskate in 2001. She fell on the quad, but otherwise it was perfect as far as I remember. It was kind of funny with her, as the audience did not know her before the short programme and she did not get a big applause. After her programme ended, the applause was thunderous! And for the freeskate the applause was thunderous already before her skate.

Marjaana

J

Joesitz

Is it too early to see the listings of international assignments of other couintries?

Joe

D

DORISPULASKI

Jaana, Thanks!! I wish we could see Finlandia on TV here. Because it is early in the season, it so often gives you the first glimpse of new stars. You are so lucky.
dpp

S

SkateFan4Life

Skate Canada may already have posted their international assignments for the 2003-2004 season - and probably other skating federations have done the same by now.