Evergrowing list of Skating Tapes available for copying... | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Evergrowing list of Skating Tapes available for copying...

Muaz

Spectator
Hi, This post of mine is very knowledgable and may enhance the information of the viewers , however I would like some specific information for myself. If someone can help me then please send me a private message. Best Regards,

springerluv

On the Ice
Back after a year away...

I AM HAPPY TO BE BACK MAKING COPIES AGAIN AFTER A YEAR AWAY.

I AM LOOKING FOR COPIES OF THE '09 US NATIONALS, '09 GRAND PRIX FINAL, AND '09 FOUR CONTINENTS.

SADLY, I MISSED THIS YEAR'S EVENTS, SO HOPE TO FIND SOMEONE TO HELP ME AND TRADE WITH GOOD COPIES

Thanks, Kathy :)

springerluv

On the Ice
Hi Kelley,
Sorry to have taken so long to reply, I had a niece in the hospital with open heart surgery, it has been a crazy month.

I did get the Nationals from this year, but I missed part of Worlds if you might have that. I need the Pairs LP and the Ladies LP. Let me know if you might have either or both of those, it would be great - and thanks very much for you kind reply.
Kathy

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
I am looking for the last two competitions that were on tv. They haven't been showing them here. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. If they keep doing that, I will want them all. Thanks.