08 US Nationals Tickets - Multi. Events 4 Sale | Golden Skate

08 US Nationals Tickets - Multi. Events 4 Sale

dwiggin3

Final Flight
I purchased two tickets to a number of events for the USFSA Nationals at the Xcel Center in Minn. MN. and my traveling companion can not attend :disapp:. I am selling my extra tickets for face value / OBO (including tax, processing fee's ect. issued by Ticketmaster).

1. Senior Original Dance - All flights of teams.

January 24, 2008
4:40 PM
Section C20
Row 2
Seat 1
Price: $23.00 / OBO
This is in the corner of the Xcel Center. I'm uncertain if it is the Kiss & Cry corner.

2. Senior Ladies Short Program. This includes all flights of skaters.
January 24, 2008
7:30 PM
Sec. 105
Row 15
Seat 12
Price: $41.00 / OBO
This is slightly off of center ice.

3. Combo Ticket.
Senior Pairs Free Skate / Senior. Ladies Long Program - FLIGHTS 1 & 2 ONLY (flights 1 & 2 are generally the lower ranked skaters but I find them to be some of the most entertaining)
January 26, 2008
8:45 AM
Sec. 20
Row 8
Seat 1
Price: $41.00 / OBO
This is in the corner of the Xcel Center. I'm uncertain if it's the Kiss & Cry corner

4. Combo Ticket.
Senior Free Dance / Senior Ladies Free - Flights 3 & 4 (Top skaters)
January 26, 2008
4:45 PM
Sec. 19
Row 3
Seat 12
Price: $62.00 / OBO
This is in the corner of the Xcel center. I'm uncertain if it's the same corner as the Kiss & Cry.

Use this link to see the seating chart - note - you will be sitting next to me (I'm friendly :yes:) http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/06003F2AC3BDC0E6?artistid=844391&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=36

The tickets are currently at my home in Arlington, VA. Ticket/Money exchange policy:

1. Through January 19, 2008 you can pay me the full amount via PayPal (please PM me for the email address ). Once I confirm the transaction has been finalized, I will FedEx you overnight (I will insure the tickets for the amount you paid). Please PM me with conformation of receipt. There is no charge to you for the mailing or insurance fees :biggrin:.

2. After January 19, 2008 - if you wish to purchase the tickets, you must still pay via PayPal and we will then meet up before the event(s) and exchange tickets. I will require confirm the PayPal transaction has been finalized, so best not to wait too long to purchase the tickets :thumbsup:. I suggest meeting at the Holiday Inn RiverCentre as it is one of the official hotels (we can talk about this). I will not arrive to Nationals until late on Wednesday, January 23.

For more information, please PM and we’ll talk. If you have questions, feel free to contact me.
Cheers,
dwiggin3

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
sorry to hear you'll be travelling alone, hope all is well! 18 days till I fly out!!!! :chorus:

dwiggin3

Final Flight
so far, these tickets are still for sale...though I did get one email about them.
Thanks!