Yebin injured-withdrew from SA | Golden Skate

Yebin injured-withdrew from SA

tharrtell

TriGirl Rinkside
On the Ice
That's really unfortunate. I was wondering why Amber had been substituted for SA, and now I know.

Interesting comment about figures - could be a good use of her injured time to do some of that.

I hope she has a speedy recovery and comes back strong. I'd really like to see her do well this year.

dewet

Final Flight
It is unfortunate that she only will go to NHK. And thanks for the link anyways.

sk8guy2k2

On the Ice
Thats too bad, I was looking forward to seeing her on the GP. Thanks for the link though.

I hope the injury is just one that rest will cure. I'm sorry not to be able to see her in SA. I'm not a big fan of the GP Championship but I like to see how skaters are going to stand up at Worlds. And Yebin could have at chance at that in US Nats.

Joe

dewet

Final Flight
The replacement is Amber Corwin. The ISU site and the USFSA site both listed her as the replacement.

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
[color=royal blue]I wonder whether they asked Michelle (shades of last year?) but she refused.[/color]

dizzydi

On the Ice
Yebin

And so the injuries begin and the first competitive program hasn't even been skated yet.

This is why it's impossible to predict the outcome of competitions. With the demanding triples and quads, it a wonder anyone is still standing at the end of the competitive season.

Dizzy