U.S. Figure Skating - CN8 Ink Deal | Golden Skate

U.S. Figure Skating - CN8 Ink Deal

visaliakid

Final Flight
Country
United-States
U.S. Figure Skating Announces Multi-Year Deal with CN8, The Comcast Network

U.S. Figure Skating has announced a multi-year partnership with CN8, The Comcast Network. Under the terms of the agreement, CN8 will broadcast selected U.S. Figure Skating events as part of the “Nancy Kerrigan's World of Skating” series.

Details @ U.S. Figure Skating

Interesting....But CN8 is only available to those with Comcast so a lot of people will miss out.
I HOPE they will start properly listing Nancy's show in the tv guides. It seems that everytime I see a listing that notes something I would like to see, I turn it on and it's something completely different being shown....It's Nancy's show, but not what was listed as the content.

visaliakid

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Interesting....But CN8 is only available to those with Comcast so a lot of people will miss out.
I HOPE they will start properly listing Nancy's show in the tv guides. It seems that everytime I see a listing that notes something I would like to see, I turn it on and it's something completely different being shown....It's Nancy's show, but not what was listed as the content.

Everyone on the internet has access to CN8 programming as everything they show on their Cable system is simulcast via their website stream.