Sarah Hughes "Year in Review" | Golden Skate

Sarah Hughes "Year in Review"

lavender

Record Breaker
Talks about her injury in almost every paragraph up to Worlds but not a good year for an Olympic champ but I guess I'm not surprise much when I look back at it all.

ladybug

On the Ice
Since Sarah is unsure about how skating will fit in with her future, what do you think will become of Robin.

Do you think she will start looking for her next Olympian, begin training Sarah's sister or just take a break from it all and see what happens in Sarah's future. :confused:

Doesn't Sarah have a talented kid sister who also figure skates? and wouldn't Robin be involved in teaching/coaching her?

Joe

berthes ghost

Final Flight
"Doesn't Sarah have a talented kid sister who also figure skates?"

Yes

" and wouldn't Robin be involved in teaching/coaching her?"

No.

So far, Emily has had a separate coach as the Hughes feel/felt that was best.

S

SkateFan4Life

I think Robin Wagner will not have any difficulty in finding talented skaters who would love to train with her. Who wouldn't want to be coached by the coach who led her skater to an Olympic gold medal? Robin may not have another "Sarah Hughes"
but I would not be surprised to see at Nationals, Worlds, and possibly the Olympics with other talented skaters.

I would expect that Robin's phone would be ringing off the hook from parents who ask, "Could you try out my daughter or son?"