Hottest Male Singles Skater | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Hottest Male Singles Skater

Who is the Hottest current male singles skater?

• Evan Lysacek

Votes: 20 12.7%
  • Tomas Verner

Votes: 15 9.5%
  • Brian Joubert

Votes: 50 31.6%
  • Stephen Carriere

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Stephane Lambiel

Votes: 62 39.2%
  • Patrick Chan

Votes: 8 5.1%

• Total voters

decker

On the Ice
Brian Joubert has the best body. Stephane Lambiel has the most "it" factor.

I like just about anything Russian except Vladimir Putin and Andrei Lutai. Alexander Uspensky, Alexander Abt, Sergei Voronov, Viktor Petrenko, Andrei Griazev, Ilia Klimkin ... . And then there are the pairs and ice dancers.

Borodulin is going to be hot when he's not a teenager anymore. OK. He's hot now. Alas, he was born the year after I finished graduate school. If you make me feel THAT old, it kind of cools things off.

But to quote TT out of context ... none of them is Yagudin.

I generally don't like pretty. But in my next life, I'm going to be 20 years younger, and Johnny Weir is going to be ... 100% definitively eligible.

And VodkaShot ... you need to put up a spew warning if you're going to discuss Evan, sex, and arm flailing in the same sentence :rofl:

Susan

stevlin

On the Ice
the voting booth

I think Jeff Buttle is adorable. He has a charming look about him. Very beautiful eyes and smile. Also he has that blonde hair and cute body. He is the cute boy next door type. Alot of girls find that attractive. Ha, even some of the other gender I bet. ;)

stevlin

On the Ice
the voting booth

Stephane is cute but not hot to me. I guess it's because I've seen him on lady bug sheets and lady bug pillows. It was in a magazine and also on his website. I know he loves Lady Bugs but it's not very manly, is it? ha ha ;)

sebj

Rinkside
voted for stephane
but really how can one choose between them? (well um..but why is patrick chan on the list... =/ ) and theres also a whole lot of other hott skaters out there; like they said, jeff and fedor

nippponophile

Rinkside
I also wonder why Takahashi is not on the list. He seems to be extremely popular among Korean fans. He is very fashionable and has a cute face. The way he talks is just so soft and sweet, which can be considered sexy. Actually I find it a bit girlish, too.lol He is feminine in a lot of ways and I like the way he doesn't try to deny them. He seems to be a bit narcissistic, which some ppl may not like, but narcissism is a great quality for a figure skater to have. Besides, he seems to be really nice to others and seems to pay genuine respect to them. Some people think that he is too humble.
And yes, his gala performance from the last year was definitely sexy and wild (though a bit too much for me).

I think that Johnny should be on the list, too! I really love his fashion. He is a lot of fun, lovely and adorable. I also admire his skin that is so dewly and has natural glow. I think that he would become a very successful model especially in Japanese fashion industry where being muscular is not that appreciated unlike that in the US. Young guys in Japan are so fashion conscious and have increasingly come to care about beauty and skin care that the fashion/beauty market for males is pretty huge. I really hope that Johnny will preserve his beauty as long as possible. I am hoping that he would quit tanning in a salon so that he won't get premature wrincles or spots.

No contest, for me Daisuke Takahashi is the hottest thing on (or off) the ice, EVER. Part of what makes him attractive to me (apart from the obvious, his gorgeous routines) is his personal manner. Softly spoken, completely humble, always respectful to other skaters, never enters into the blame game when he has a less-than-perfect performance, persistent and open to new ideas. His Bacherlorette exhibition routine is completely mesmerising, and the sexiest thing I've ever seen and yet it never comes across that he's trying to be sexy. Rather than being narcissist, he's just a young Japanese guy into fashion (such a refreshing thing after growing up in a country where so many blokes just DON'T care at all about personal grooming - guys here in Japan, including the straight ones, feel free to wear pink, makeup and very carefully crafted hairstyles), indeed he lists shopping as one of his favourite off-ice pastimes.

Disrespecting other skaters, including through public verbal stoushes, I find to be a very unattractive quality and actually affects how physically attractive I perceive a skater to be. Quite apart from the fact that Johnny's routines leave me relatively cold, his attitude towards some other skaters leaves me more so.

Stephane is pretty hot, too, but in a more overt way than Daisuke, and perhaps in a way that is a little too much for me at times.

seafoam

Rinkside
Jeff should have been on the list! He may not be "sexy" because he is so clean and wholesome and too "prince" looking on the ice. But he is really cute and has great smiles. He seems to have a good, warm heart, and seems like an intelligent, thoughtful person. I just can't be attracted to guys whose brain is made of musles.

I also wonder why Takahashi is not on the list. He seems to be extremely popular among Korean fans. He is very fashionable and has a cute face. The way he talks is just so soft and sweet, which can be considered sexy.

I understand that Joubert is considered to be very hot, but I personally never really get it... Is that his face, his body, or his personality that makes him hot? I just don't get it....

Among those on the list, I think that Stephane is cutest. He is getting more and more handsome.

I think that Johnny should be on the list, too! I really love his fashion. He is a lot of fun, lovely and adorable. I also admire his skin that is so dewly and has natural glow.

Sorry for quoting most of the post, lol, but I agree with everything Bennett said :)

Jeff is such a cutie and seems like such a nice (and smart) guy. He's a great representative for his sport and for his country.

Joubert--I can objectively see that he is handsome, but he's not my type at all. He does have a lovely speaking voice, though. He becomes way more attractive when he talks. Except when he's saying something silly about quads :p

Daisuke also has a very attractive voice and way of speaking. It always surprises me that he has such a deep voice, lol.

I was watching a video of the CoC medal ceremony, and my sister (who doesn't follow skating) saw the part where Stephane Lambiel skates out to take his place. She immediately asked, "Who is that?" She was very impressed ;)

Johnny has such an interesting, expressive face. And he can look absolutely beautiful. There is a high-quality video of the CoR medal ceremony where he looks like a gorgeous little elf :) I think he sometimes must be hard to photograph, since he has such deep-set eyes. But when the lighting is right, his eyes are so pretty--a very clear green, with long dark eyelashes.

He may have a bee in his bonnet about Evan, but he actually says more complimentary, respectful things about his competitors than many of his fellow skaters do. If he was constantly dissing everyone, I probably wouldn't like him as well either. But that's not the case at all, imo.

Er, none of this has much to do with hotness, lol. But that's such a subjective thing. And they're all a bit too young for me, anyway :laugh:

luvsasha

Final Flight
^^LOL at your sister. Even my mom thinks Steph is somewhat cute, ROFL.
they're all up to 4-6 years older than me :laugh:

Bennett

Record Breaker
Joubert--I can objectively see that he is handsome, but he's not my type at all. He does have a lovely speaking voice, though. He becomes way more attractive when he talks. Except when he's saying something silly about quads :p

Daisuke also has a very attractive voice and way of speaking. It always surprises me that he has such a deep voice, lol.

I was watching a video of the CoC medal ceremony, and my sister (who doesn't follow skating) saw the part where Stephane Lambiel skates out to take his place. She immediately asked, "Who is that?" She was very impressed ;)
:

Yeah, I forgot about the voice and accents!! I love French accents that make me just melt down. Joubert is still not my type but his accent is so cute!

Yes, Daisuke has a deep voice and a sweet way of talking. The combination of these two is in my opinion the sexiest.

Stephane Lambiel is simply too sexy in his LP. I agree with your lovely sister 100%!

Bennett

Record Breaker
Rather than being narcissist, he's just a young Japanese guy into fashion (such a refreshing thing after growing up in a country where so many blokes just DON'T care at all about personal grooming - guys here in Japan, including the straight ones, feel free to wear pink, makeup and very carefully crafted hairstyles), indeed he lists shopping as one of his favourite off-ice pastimes.

Yeah, that's true. He seems to be into fashion, not to the extend to be called a fashion victim, and may be just an average from the standard among those guys (depending on which social circle you belong to though). Actually so many of the Japanese star skaters list shopping as their favorite off-ice pastimes. When I am in a big city in Japan, I myself also feel as if there aren't many things that I could do but to shop. Daisuke said that he was shopping during his Worlds at Tokyo to divert the stress and relax even though the coaches were against that. Perhaps this time he couldn't find his favorite brand in Sweden to shop, which may have made him a bit more stressed out than the last Worlds?:p No just kidding. I also agree with you about guys' personal grooming. I would be happy if guys in other countries also do so.

Bennett

Record Breaker
Patrick looks really mature. He looks older than Jeff:laugh: He really looks a good guy. He has a nice, pleseant face. But I don't find him a sexy type... But I would like to make friends with him. He would be a sincere friend. Perhaps he could be hot as he talks. But sorry I cannot imagine...:p He looks too nice to be hot.

Last edited:

stevlin

On the Ice
hot skater

I have to say Jeffrey Buttle. Hot? Maybe. Adorable? Yes. He has such a cute face, pretty eyes, great smile. His hair is styled very boyishly cute. He even has an adorable nose. Some say he has the cute boy next door look. Ha ha ! Not if you saw my next door neighbor. Really, Jeff Buttle is very good looking and he should be on that list above. :)

Bennett

Record Breaker
I have to say Jeffrey Buttle. Hot? Maybe. Adorable? Yes. He has such a cute face, pretty eyes, great smile. His hair is styled very boyishly cute. He even has an adorable nose. Some say he has the cute boy next door look. Ha ha ! Not if you saw my next door neighbor. Really, Jeff Buttle is very good looking and he should be on that list above. :)

I wish I had such a cute neighbor!

Audrey19

On the Ice
Oh, these pics are great! You can see that he actually is muscular, in his costumes he always looks so thin! He might not be "hot" in the original sense, but everytime I see him I want to take him along with me. Such an adorable guy! And I don't care that he looks much younger than he really is, since I'm only 17 years old myself.

icedance21

Rinkside
Brian Joubert - those abs are simply :love:
Stephane's very sexy as well...
Evan's very hot.
Jeremy Abbott and Ryan Bradley are both very sexy, as is Shawn Sawyer.

NatachaHatawa

Final Flight
understand that Joubert is considered to be very hot, but I personally never really get it... Is that his face, his body, or his personality that makes him hot? I just don't get it..

He's got a georgeous face and a great body (his butt is particuarly admired in France!!!). As for his personnality, I wouldn't say as much; he's lovely, but doesn't have the aura of some of the other guys, who aren't all that good looking but manage to be ultra hot all the same. As for his accent, which everyone here seems to love, Idon't appreciate it as much as I'm French, so I hear the accent all the time! :)

sfgirl

On the Ice
I don't know about hot, but I want what Johnny Weir uses on his skin. He has got the most beautiful complexion. I love it.