Prayers (or whatever) Please | Golden Skate

Prayers (or whatever) Please

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Four friends of mine went halibut fishing out in the Inlet here last night and they were supposed to get in last night... and they haven't come in, no one's heard from them, and they now have the coast guard out looking for them... Their names are Jessica, Kevin(they are getting married in Jan and I'm taking their pictures), Brett, and Steve(Steve is the groom from the wedding I shot in June, Brett is his Brother in Law)

The Cook Inlet is extremely dangerous, especially where the good halibut spots are... we're hoping they just broke down... but still with the weather being so unpredictable right now... it's scary... I love all four of these people... and I'm just scared to death for them.. :(

please say a prayer for them(or for my nerves[or both])

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Toni, I will add you (& them) to my prayer list. Let us know if you hear any news.

Dee

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Thank God, they've been found... anchored near Seldovia(long way from home)... they're going down there now to get them... *whew*

too much stress for my body to take...

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Joesitz said:
Toni - Your prayers were answered - a happy ending.

Joe

I'm still shaking and it's been almost 12 hours since they started searching.... haven't heard much since the call that they're ok... they're probably exhausted

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Toni:

Glad to hear the good news. Nothing worse than not knowing the whereabouts of a loved one. I know how you feel, I have experienced that myself. Best to all of you!