Homework Help | Golden Skate

Homework Help

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I'm having to create a 'trading card' out of one of my photos

so naturally I am going to use a photo from my batch of Nationals 08 photos

problem is I love too many of the skaters/photos to be able to choose... I Try and then feel guilty that I've made the wrong choice (thankfully the assignment was given today officially... we've known about it since day one of class)

so now I am going to ask all of you to help me pick.... even though I'm still uploading photos... the almost 1000 photos that are up should be a good start, eh? ;)

just post the link of the photo in your reply? please?

(if you need help, go to the link to the gallery, check out the picture, when you find the one you like click on the 'share photo' option in the top right hand corner of the page and then choose one of the links there :))

here's teh gallery...http://alaskanmagic.smugmug.com/gallery/4179908

thanks! :yes:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Dee - that's probably one of the ones I'm most proud of

I also am proud of the I/B lift ones :)

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Math, do I have a good eye or what???

Dee

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
thanks Patch

I won't be adding more until I get an issue with the USFSA resolved. Apparently there was an option people could click to buy the photos (Which I didn't realize was up as I never log out of my account) and so I have to fix that all up before I bother putting more photos up *bites nails*

I had noticed that "click to buy" link and didn't think anything of it...Knowing you're into the photography thing and all, I thought you were branching out and offering your pics for sale.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I do have photos for sale, just not skating ones as all of my skating photos are from USFSA events, and you can't sell those...

I'm still uploading, they haven't replied to me yet (nothing like hurry up and wait, eh?) but I need to get these online and off my harddrive lol