Tiffany Scott Enaged - Photo | Golden Skate

Tiffany Scott Enaged - Photo

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Note: Here is info that Tiffany sent with permission to use on Golden Skate along with a photo.

Brian [Pryor], one Thursday night, asked me what I was doing the next day. Since Philip and I were taking a few weeks off from skating, I wasn't doing anything. We already had a trip to Key West with Philip and his girlfriend planned, and we were supposed to leave on the following Monday. So, Brian told me to pack for the weekend and for Florida. He didn't tell me where we were going- only to pack for cool weather, and to bring my passport.

We got to the airport the next morning- I still didn't know where we were going. Then I heard the ticket lady say Buffalo. So, I realized that we were going to Niagra Falls. We ended up staying in Canada at a lovely Bed and Breakfast. We got up early one morning to watch the sun rise over the Falls, and Brian got down on one knee, and proposed! It was perfect!
-- Tiffany Scott

http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/images/attach/ek_1.jpg

tharrtell

TriGirl Rinkside
On the Ice
Aaaawww ... I'm such a sucker for stories like that! I wish them a happy life together.

windspirit

On the Ice
It must have been nice, Nigara Falls at the Canadian side, the sunrise... Congratulations to Tiffany and her husband-to-be! :) They look great together, and very happy.

Spiralgraph

On the Ice
Country
United-States
I.m a romantic and I love happy endings or beginnings. Congratulations to the happy couple. :)

B

Beth2000

He is a Hottie!!

Congrats to Tiffany :)

That is a wonderful story :)

Sweetie

Rinkside
That's so cute! He picked such a great loaction too ;) Canada... mmmm :) Congrats to both of them!

ouridol

On the Ice
awww..that soo sweet! :love: I'm a sucker for sweet and romantic things like that. I'm really happy for her :)

Blade1

On the Ice
Awww that is such a sweet story. Having just come back from Niagara Falls with my bf, it is such a wonderful place, and I can only imagine how beautiful it was for both Tiffany & Brian.

I wish them all the best !!!