Abitbol and Bernadis status | Golden Skate

Abitbol and Bernadis status

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Translation w/permission to post by Jane Kittel:

After 2 months of hesitation and physical tests, they have decided to end their amateur career. As of 26th Sept. they will be the new stars of Holiday on Ice. "Everything went fast", explains Stéphane, "we want to do something else and we just jumped at this opportunity". The show will start in Le Havre for one week, then off to Germany till the beginning of Feb. They will join the list of "famous stars" like Surya Bonaly, Candeloro, Anissina/Peizerat and Katarina Witt, who all have participated in the Holiday on Ice shows. "We've had a beautiful career, which was topped off by the European Gold Medal (remember Nice!), and now we'll be engaged a bit as pros which will also be exciting", says Stéphane.

They have prepared a new programme "Matrix" on which they have worked very hard and hope to please their fans with it. Besides skating Holiday on Ice they will also do some shows in France.

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
Sad, though not entirely unexpected. I will miss them :(
I hope they have a wonderful career in pros. :)

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
Sad to see them leave the amateur ranks, since they are one of my favorite pairs. I wish them luck in their professional career.

J

jeanie

Abitbol and Bernardis status

I am really depressed:cry: :cry: :cry: , they were my favourite European pair. Suppose Sarah's injury in Salt Lake City gave her the rest.