Us Championships 2004 tickets | Golden Skate

Us Championships 2004 tickets

heyang

Record Breaker
Hi, all

Got an e-mail the other day from the official website of the US National Championships. The following is a copy of the text I received.

2004 State Farm U.S. Figure Skating Championships
Atlanta, GA

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!

You Must Act By August 20, 2003

Dear Friend of Figure Skating,

For those of you who have already ordered all event or exhibition tickets and received a confirmation…Thank you!

In just a few weeks, Atlanta 2004 will be handing over its sales inventory to TicketMaster. And starting Monday, September 29th TicketMaster will begin selling single-session tickets to all events. All event and exhibition tickets ordered prior to August 20, 2003 will be express mailed in early November. Seat assignments will be determined by the priority confirmation established by the date your original order was received and processed. You must wait until you receive your tickets to learn the exact location of your seats.

ACT NOW!!!

This is your last chance to guarantee yourself great seats before individual tickets go on sale!! If you were thinking about ordering all event or exhibition tickets and haven’t yet acted, NOW IS THE TIME! All-event tickets include admission to all competitive events and all practice sessions. An all-event ticket does not include admission to the Chevy Skating Spectacular, which may be purchased separately.

To purchase tickets, complete the attached order form and return BY AUGUST 20, 2003 via fax to (404) 228-2525, or by mail to 2004 State Farm U.S. Figure Skating Championships, P.O. Box 724686, Atlanta, GA 31139.

For further information and other important updates regarding the event, visit the 2004 State Farm U.S. Figure Skating Championships website at www.Atlanta2004.org.

2004 U.S. Figure Skating Championships
P.O. Box 724686
Atlanta, Georgia 31139
(404) 228-4556
(404) 228-2525 fax

SEND ME A PM IF YOU WANT ME TO FORWARD THE ATTACHMENT TO YOU.

Last edited: