Skate Canada 2008 tickets on sale | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Skate Canada 2008 tickets on sale

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hi Silver Blades
Thanks for the info. I will rest easier but I think they should not say spring delivery if it is not going to happen.
jfdw
That's my Jean, always the worry wort!!!

PS I don't blame you though!!!

Dee

JClairUSF

Spectator
Fumie_Fumie, I'm going, so if you get any pre-event pub plans in the making, let me know! I don't know any fans as gung-ho as I am in Rochester, so it would be nice to make some new friends while at SC! Happy hour before an event is always a good time :agree:

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I know that the tickets are supposed to mailed to us in September, but does anyone know exactly when in September?

Kypma

Final Flight
Oh dear, should I start worrying? :confused:

I have yet to receive mine as well, so I would suggest you to not start worrying until the 25th... perhaps the tickets were send out in series, such as in the order they were purchased?

Kypma

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Phew, I just received my tickets in the mail. I bought them in mid-June, so it might explain why I got them a couple of weeks after VGL.

Kypma

Final Flight
Phew, I just received my tickets in the mail. I bought them in mid-June, so it might explain why I got them a couple of weeks after VGL.

In that case, maybe I should start worrying... though I ordered mine late in the Winter/Spring, so that might be the cause. I hope.

-Kypma

ETA (2008-09-19): I received my tickets yesterday!! All is well :)

Last edited: