Summer Fun #6 | Golden Skate

Summer Fun #6

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Aloha!

This has been the busiest summer of my career, so I've done absolutely NOTHING but work. Actually, I'm planning to take day trips with my daughter this week, including the water park.

HOWEVER... my dream summer trip would have to be Hawaii.

Sigh.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
This summer has been totally about moving, selling our house in NY and moving to our retirement home in CT, and condensing all our accumulated junk of 38 years into our house. Sorting, resorting, running a yard sale, packing and unpacking, selling, worrying about not selling, and now on pins and needles hoping for the closing to come off as scheduled this week, or we will be still owning 2 houses.

Where would I like to be? Sailing on Lake Champlain in VT.
Those were the best vacations we ever had.

dpp

aly*cutie

On the Ice
I'd like to be at any beach!!! Mostly Hawaii though :) I've never been there. But I keep thinking, one more week of summer vacation, so I just want to hit the bach as long as I can.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Well since I can't afford a hug vacation, I would not mind going to Victoria (where I used to live) and also Kelowna - in the Okanagan to visit my sister.

Hope to get away one of these days!

Lucy25

Final Flight
I'd love to go to Australia or a cruise to Alaska. I just came back from South Dakota and Iowa and am fascinated at how different that part of the US is from where I have lived (Michigan). I can't wait to go back to South Dakota; so much to see!

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Actually, in this world, I would like to go to Alaska. Doubt I'm ever able to afford it though. I loved Hawaii and would love to go back. Also, Callaway Gardens.