Other Sports | Golden Skate

Other Sports

skatergirl45

On the Ice
Just wondering here.

Do any of you do other sports besides skating?

Besides skating, I run, play basketball, and field hockey.................

What about you?

silver.blades

Medalist
Country
Canada
I play soccer and I used to do volleyball and baseball, but I don't have time anymore unfortunatly.

Wrlmy

Medalist
I was in varsity crew and hockey back in high school:biggrin:
Now in college, I'm too lazy to do any team sports. I'm just glad I don't have a beer belly yet.

JewelInTheSun

Rinkside
Hey,
I'm dancing at Braunschweiger TSC. If you are interested in Ballroom dancing, you would know that dance club. It's world-wide very famous for it's formation dancing. The standard A-Team was seven times world champion...

CB1AB2

Medalist
this isn't really considered a sport but my husband and I used to Belly Dance-professionally = it was alot of fun and great x-ersize

BigJohn

On the Ice
Swimming is my thing, I go 6 times a week, 75 minutes.

I also go to the gym 3 times a week, to work on upper body strenght and some 30 minutes jogging on the treadmill.

I used to play badminton and tennis regularly, but not so much these days.

I also like to try new sports.

I did 2 seasons of curling and it was a blast. Not to expensive to play, but the drinks afterward are part of the tradition. I was not too bad for a beginner.

I also did some rowing for a little while. Great, but you need a good coach. Most challenging thing I ever did.

doubleaxel

Rinkside
I do tennis occasionally (I used to be competitive when I was real young). I used to play competitive basketball, quit everything. I love swimming, basketball, ping-pong, tennis, and badminton for leisure.

bethissoawesome

On the Ice
I'm a trapeze and trampoline artist (including some other aerial arts like silks... but strongest in trapeze), rock climbing, rhythmic gymnastics. When I was younger I also played tennis, soccer, lacrosse, and was a gymnast and cheerleader. :sheesh:

I only participate as a spectator, but besides figure skating, I love Phillies Baseball!

I guess the closest thing to a sport that I do is gardening, mowing the lawn and housework!

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
I swim, do chreo at high school, run and used to do gymnastics until I was 12.

Not to start a war over here NJSk8Fan, but I am a big Mets fan!