Big Brother Updates | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Big Brother Updates

Verbalgirl77

On the Ice
So I guess, "Go Jun!" (?)

I did think Justin seemed pretty normal, but he seems like the kind of guy that likes to "have a good time" and might have gotten caught up in this Allison/Donnie drama.

Hopefully, Justin will fill Nathan in on who Allison really is. I don't think that poor guy would know how to handle somebody like Allison in a real life relationship.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well, if I had to pick one---I would pick Jun to win.

Dee

Seonaid920

On the Ice
Ali and Jun pulling the comforter back from Robert's bed and squeeling. It seems that Robert never washed his bed, so the sheets are black. They are disgusted. Ali is so happy about being the last two that she is jumping up and down on the next bed. Jun and Ali yell that it's over. (What in the hell are they going to do for another week?) They are thinking their families are probably going nuts.

Ali and Jun are apparently collecting her HoH basket from the storage room. Ali was crying because she received a letter from her family members saying that Donny has been in touch with them and he still loves her. She is yelling and happy.

The girls are talking about what questions the Sequestrees will ask them. Jun is the voice of doom saying that the questions will be harsh she says. Lesion giggles like a fiend in anticipation of Nathan asking why she played him. Lesion is convinced that the questions won't be too harsh because they - Junison - are both rotten to the core, so what's to compare? - there is no lesser of two evils.

Seonaid920

On the Ice
GO JUN!!

I am hoping for Jun to win all the way. But even if Ali wins I don't really care. I'm just glad none of the "dream team" fools won it.

I think some of the guys may vote for Ali based on her competitiveness in the game. She won a lot of competitions and saved herself from eviction 3 times with the veto.

I think Jun will get Jack and Dana's vote and probably Justin's, the rest I don't know.

I'd love to see Jun take home the money, because I like her, despite myself!

Verbalgirl77

On the Ice
When Nathan was talking, I wonder what he meant when he said there was someone left in the house that DEFINITELY did not deserve to win? Either he's really mad at Allison, or really mad at Jun. I don't think he was referring to Robert.

The big question mark for Robert is whether he sees Allison's goodbye message as a total complete fake. Unfortunately for Jun (who I think WAS honest in her message) I think he might buy Ali's message as being truthful. I think that might be a deciding vote.

Then again you never know. If the sequestered houseguests can't watch the diary room stuff before they vote, I think Ali might get it, but a lot of the people who vote for her will be kicking themselves once they see how she's really been playing and what she's been saying.

Seonaid920

On the Ice
Its almost over!!

The freak-out of the moment is centered around the wrap party. They're a little worried about the people who are going to be there. For some reason Alison's having problems with Michelle being there (oh.... cuz Michelle's a cute blonde and Ali's... uhm.... not?)

Jun's apparently a little hesitant to hang with the evicted scum because she's thinking they're not going to be so happy with her after seeing her DR comments. And she doesn't even want to be around the family members of the evictees.

Jun inspects the tag of a dress she has... one Michelle wore? Jun and Michelle were the same size? OMG. Jun says "at least I can still fit in a small". In what world? And how does Jun define "fit"?

They both go on about how they're going to need "security" at the wrap party. Hah! Damn right! Ali's especially skeevy about Dana being there. Jun wants a bodyguard. Ali says BB has assured her that they'll be protected. "Besides", she says, "there are going to be like 400 to 500 people there so who says we have to talk to any of those people?" Jun says "how do you know that?" to which Ali replies "I have my ways." Jun rolls her eyes, Ali says that if anyone punches them at the party, they can, like, sue them, and get another $500K.

They climb into bed, the lights dim, and Ali recites the words to some lullabye that her mom used to sing to her at night before she went to bed. Jun wants her to sing it, but Ali says "won't I get in trouble?" and Jun says "not if it's a song your mom made up" but my luck holds out and Ali doesn't sing it, just tells it to her, even though Jun asks in her kinda-cute little girl voice for her to please sing her a bedtime song. Some shit about strawberry wishes and some kinda dreams. Champagne wishes and caviar dreams? Is her mom Robin Leach? Lifestyles of the Bitchy and Fameless.

Oh jeez... Ali wants to "breathe" Donny. I'd prefer her to not breathe at all. Hopefully one of us will get our wish, and I hope it isn't Alison.

Jun so wants Bob to be at the wrap party, and I almost hope he is there, professing his love for her, with a message from Donny telling Alison to eff off.

Junison is now speaking to each other in baby voices. Kill me now.

Just Say No
Jun tells Ali she cannot believe BB confiscated their Tylenol PM. Ali says she was told they could get it in "prescribed doses". Jun assumes they are supposed to use it just for pain. Ali says no, sleep. Jun is unconvinced and says she might as well drop a dumbbell on her foot. You'd think the next sentence would begin with "Jun picks up Ali and..."

The Doctor is In
Seems Dr. Zachary was quite busy last night. Ali and Jun both have marathon sessions as they come to the self-realization that they are pretty poor excuses for human beings. Ali and Jun have a classic "did"-"did not"-"did too" argument over whether or not Jun asked to see the Doc. Ali's sessions lasts over an hour, and the Doctor had to tell her to "wrap it up".

Ali cranks the whineometer up to 11. ""I wanna go home. I hate it in here. It's no fun. Actually, it's terrible. Absolutely terrible, awful, awful. Place sucks...a-holes, awful, just awful. I wanna go home. They are holding me hostage against my own free will. This is the worst place ever".

Politically Abysmal
In a continued pathetic display of pandering to the whiners, BB lets them watch several episodes as well as the finale of The Amazing Race. Ali says, "I didn't think the fags won." Jun corrects her and says "you mean Gay Couple".

Nothing Left to Live For
Ali am sad. Now the BB is essentially over, she has nothing left to compete for. No more pageants, no more ice skating. Ali says she asked if she could compete in every single reality show and beat everybody. Jun says no. Ali asks, why not? Jun tells Ali, "Because you have to Move On." (Notice that Jun doesn't mention that All-Ali All-the-Time on reality shows would cause an instant implosion of the entire genre) Jun concludes that maybe Ali should huff some Raid and put humanity out of its misery and.... oh, no. That was my dream again. Me bad.

And you wonder Why?
Ali rants about everybody else not in the room. She can't believe Robert won all the America's Choice. She says they should make it so you can't win two in a row. Ok. Then I say they should make it so you can't get yourself Veto'd two times in a row. Ali is angry that Erika asked her "Why should I vote to give you $500k?" Ali yells, "Well, don't then...you b--h from hell!" Later Ali and Jun decide that tomorrow they are going to burn Joey (Erika's pinata) and smash Robert's gnome. In a final CLUNG Ali whines "and nobody ever said Congratulations to me!"

Poor Ali's Almanac
Ali "You know me. Once I start talking, you can't shut me up."
Ali "I guess I could just go on talking for hours and hours. Do I ever bore you?"
Ali "I want to go home, like really, really bad DUDE."
Ali "Why the f--k would anybody be watching us? Survivor has started."
Ali "If I won (BB), do you think it would be wrong if I asked my Dad for money?"
Ali "I don't know how to grill."
Ali "Donny's ass knows that if he ever wrote me a letter, it better say i love you at least six times."
Ali "Where did they get these losers? It f--king kills me that these losers came from our past."

Pandering
Arnold, Allison and the crew continue to pander to these idiots. Last night's FOH was attributed to their viewing of the movie "Narc". After it's over, Ali shrieks, "It was SOOOO Goood!"

Slandering
If the day has a "y" in it, it must be a Dana-bashing day. Ali tells Jun that Dana had a perfume that smelled better on Ali than it did on Dana. Then Dana got mad and put it away and never wore it again. It doesn't occur to Ali that maybe Dana put it away because she was tired of her using her stuff. Later, Ali and Jun turn their sights to Erika. Jun says, "I wanted her big fat silicone teetee ass out...33 year old failed actress who wants to be in Playboy..."

Then Comes Jun With a Baby Carriage
More talk of marriage and babies. It starts, oddly enough, with a discussion of pets. Does Jun have any pets? Nope. They require too much patience and time. Ali says but if you want babies..... Jun says it's different. I agree. You need a thousand times more patience and you might as well sign over all your time. Period. Ali asks Jun if maybe she isn't in too big of a hurry to have babies. Jun says no, if that were the case, she'd already be married and have them by now. Ali plans to get married in five years and then start popping them out ASAP right afterwards.

Please Put Your Trays in an Upright Position
Ali and Jun discuss the difficulties of re-entering society. Surprisingly they don't talk about the stinging backlash that awaits them. Jun wants to be her own boss. She doesn't want a 9-5 job. Too bad being your own boss often means something closer to a 5-9 job. 5am-9pm, that is. Ali wants a new car. Jun suggest Ali channel her fame-whoredom and approach a dealership to do a commercial in exchange for a set of wheels. Ali wants a Lexus. Oh, how I wish Yugo's were back on the market. I consider an Ali-Yugo exchange pretty even.

Please Add these to the list
Ali thought they were going to a rat party, not a "Wrap" party.
Ali says someone in her family (likely story) called a cockroach a Crotchroach.
Ali thought the Pledge of Allegiance went "One dation, under God...

Add these to the list as well
Jun says oatmeal cookies make her poop.
Jun ate eight chicken wings.
Jun hates lamb.
Jun and Ali love "Dipping Dots."

Revelations In the Key of Ignorance
Ali says, "It's funny how some of these people (other Hamsters) are gonna be perceived by TV, and live feed people will know the real deal."

Psych
Ali and Jun pack. Ali picks up her mock web page. Ali proclaims, "I love my website! I love my Internet fans. *Snort* Good.

Monkeys + Flying + My Butt
Oh, the upcoming fame these two will face! Jun says they will think Ali is Britney Spears! Ali admits she gets that a lot. (From whom? Blind People?) Ali says people also mistake her for Heather Locklear and Sarah Jessica Parker. Words fail.

BB am funny
BB "Remember Houseguests, if you win the half-million dollar prize, you'll never have to eat peanut-butter again."

mike79

On the Ice
And the winner is....Spoiler

Jun by a vote of 6-1. I'm glad that the two best players in the house made it to the final 2. The jury was so bitter that they didn't even congratulate Jun when she won!

Verbalgirl77

On the Ice
Wow, I know everyone is mad, but sheesh! SOME-body give those poor girls a hug! Or clap at least. I know they were biyatches, but it is a game, people. A mentally exhausting one. And they got played.

As if the only people talking trash in the house were Ali & Jun! Oh, I want to hear THOSE comments from the girls after they watch what people have said about them.

Seonaid920

On the Ice
Duh!

once again the jury was bitter. will they never learn?

Jack seemed to be the only level headed one. I was surprised that Ali didn't get a few more votes and I think that was clearly based on the fact that the jury was bitter. She played a good game. I'm still glad Jun won though,

and I don't think she'll give a flying f---k about not being congratulated by the jury when she's cashing that $500,000 check with *hopefully* Bob in tow.

I was very happy to see David -- Yowza! he looked GOOD.
Mmm! They should have kept that boy around a little longer.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I was very happy to see David -- Yowza! he looked GOOD.
Mmm! They should have kept that boy around a little longer.
Why????

Dee

PS Glad to see the lesser of 2 evils win. Too bad someone has to sell their soul for $50 grand.

Verbalgirl77

On the Ice
Ali had a soul to begin with? :laugh:

You could tell that Jun seemed more focused on what people were saying than the votes they were giving. I think she was genuinely a little shaken by their reaction. She won a half a million dollars, but seemed crushed anyway.

But hey, she got a Big Bob Bear Hug, and she'll get to open that 'eclectic' American/Korean catering business that she talked about on the feeds.

I hope to see a happy Jun do the press & talk show circuit, and that her real friends at home celebrate with her.

serenity

On the Ice
Could not believe Nat voted for Ali after she has used him. Wow
I swear I heard Ali as she was hugging her parents "I shoulda won" Sa she was crying.
Did anyone else catch this?

Did you see Jun on Good Morning America? They asked her how her parents felt about the whole thing now. She said that she hadn't talked to them because they were both "too busy." This makes me wonder if Big Brother invited Jun's parents to greet her, like Alison's parents, and when they refused BB begged Jun's exboyfriend to come.

Jun said on the morning show that she had a hard time sleeping, so her ex rubed her back; but he fell asleep first.

Or maybe it was the other way around. Maybe BB invited the two boyfriends, but Ali's soon-to-be-ex-boyfriend Donny wouldn't come. So they invited the parents and got Donny to write that letter about, "all the good and bad things I've been thinking about you, well at least I'm thinking about you," LOL.

Mathman

PS. Seonaid, thanks for all the repoerts on this thead. It made it seem like I was in the house -- aaaaggggghh!

serenity

On the Ice
Jun has said in the past of how her parents would not be happy because of too much skin showing on the show and at the meals and so on. But wouldn't you want to see your daughter after being away so long. So maybe they are still upset like Ali's boyfriend.

Seonaid920

On the Ice
Dee, I wish they had kept Dave around a little longer just so I could look at him :love:

Mathman, your welcome! I'm glad so many people enjoyed reading the posts. I'm glad its over though - now we can focus on skating again.

Didn't Jun's brother say their parents weren't going to watch the show because they didn't want to feel embarrassed by Jun?
I'm sure they'll come around. Bob seemed pretty happy to see Jun and he did write a letter to her when she was HOH so it seems like they are still very close friends and he cares about her in some way, otherwise I don't think he would have shown up.

I felt bad for Nathan. I think had he been allowed to watch the diary room footage before placing his vote, he would have voted for Jun. He seemed genuinely hurt by Ali's comments about him.

Verbalgirl77

On the Ice
Do be fair, I don't think Jun & Bob are really, truly 'broken up'. She didn't stop talking about how much she loved him the entire game, and I think she was the one who supposedly broke up with him.

Donny's a starting wide receiver at Bloomburg, so I don't think they'd let him miss a few practices and possibly a game just for that, especially if he doesn't really like Ali anymore.

I think Jun broke from her parents when she was still in her teens, and has been on her own, taking care of herself ever since. Apparently they are extremely conservative and strict.

Nathan, Nathan, Nathan.:laugh:

Blade1

On the Ice
Well I am kinda glad that Ali didn't win, and Jun got most of the votes. WHAT THE HELL WAS NATHAN THINKING? I can't believe he actually voted for Ali. Yet another stupid move on his part.

One thing I really couldn't stand was Erika, how she went on and on about how Jun "bad mouthed" people in the house etc.... and she didn't like that, but yet, she put down Jee, and trashed him to pieces. How she quickly forgot about that.

I could feel the tension myself in the house, while watching. People were definitly PEEVED OFF !! I knew that the vote would be based on people's personal "feelingss" rather than "you played the game well, so I will vote for you .." like we see in Survivor.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Jun has said in the past of how her parents would not be happy because of too much skin showing on the show and at the meals and so on. But wouldn't you want to see your daughter after being away so long.
I think that skin had something to do with it (disgusting) but I can't blame her parents. Whether she likes it or not she is from and/or representing a different culture and I know that I felt ashamed of her and I am from a different culture. She needed to remember that she was on National TV. I just hope that her parents will forgive her for the lack of respect for them and her culture. I think both she and Jee need to grow up and think of who they are representing.

David was another person that I think needs to grow up. After supposedly having sex on BB, he makes some comment about his grandma watching. Where is the respect?? Sorry but that made him extremely ugly to me. I think Michelle said it the best.......my dad said you're not welcomed in our home.

Dee

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ooops......almost forgot ...........thanks Seonaid, you did an excellent job!!!!

Dee