Who's Going? | Golden Skate

Who's Going?

Lee

Rinkside
Just curious as to who might be there....

I'm flying in on the night of the 29th and another 'net poster and I are staying with someone from another message board outside of TO. Will be meeting several others at the arena at various times...

I'm looking forward to putting faces to names...:)

Blade1

On the Ice
I "MIGHT" be going. I didn't buy all event tickets, but I am thinking of getting "single event" tickets, and make the trip up there.

Does anyone know when single event tickets do go on sale?

Blade1

On the Ice
Its on the out skirts of Toronto. Actually from the Hershey's Center you can see the downtown of Toronto (CN Tower) in the near near distance. Not too too far from Square One Mall in Miss.
I do believe its right off the 427 going towards Hamilton. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

Lynn226

On the Ice
I'll be there. I'm flying in on the 28th. I was able to get a great deal on a direct flight. I don't like take-offs, so I don't want to change planes. This will be my first competition and my first real vacation in years. :love:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Lynn226, I know what you mean about the vacation. Some of the members talked me into going. I will be arriving on October 29th. It's my first competition too. I thought this is a good way of finding out whether I like live skating versus the armchair type.
:laugh: :laugh:

Dee

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I'll go if someone is willing to sneak me in their purse! LOL

Kara Bear

Final Flight
It is times like this when I miss living in Ontario. Sigh, I want a competition in Halifax!!

To all that are going, I hope you have a blast!!!!

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Kara, if you're not very big, I have an extra suitcase I can stuff you in.

Dee