Giant Picture of Kimmie | Golden Skate

Giant Picture of Kimmie

Particle Man

Match Penalty
Was at the mall this weekend, and was surprised by a giant Kimmie Meissner display in the window of Finish Line! It's a picture from her Underarmour ad. Pretty cool, and good for her, especially after that season. Any Kimmie fans might try to head over to Finish Line and sweet talk the associates into giving you a chance to get the display whenever they take it down... though I've never had any luck trying similar things in the past.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What kind of store is Finish Line? Is it a sporting goods store?

The only time I've had any luck getting (part) of a display was when the movie Fantasia (my all time favorite movie) came out on video. I asked someone who worked at the video store if they could save the display for me when they were done displaying it - so I got Mickey and the brooms, the Chinese mushrooms (Toni, I think you would :love: it).

Particle Man

Match Penalty
Finish Line is a pretty common mall shoe store. I guess they sell Underarmour stuff (shoes presumably), thus the Kimmie display.

I guess other shoe stores which carry Underarmour would have a chance at having the display as well, so you could check any mall shoe store if interested in seeing it.

sillylionlove

Medalist
Finish line usually sells sneakers and sports clothes and things like that.

I think I will just go find a finish line and get this poster. I am sure that my hubby would really appreciate seeing a big huge picture of some figure skater next to the Monet print!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Actually if I was stil in college that would be really neat to have.