Sun Valley Schedule | Golden Skate

Sun Valley Schedule

This is so nice for these skaters to perform (and I imagine paid for their work) in such a reknowned resort.

Although, these shows give something for the spectators to do at night, I would say that there is an interest in figure skating .

If I were an entrepeneur(sp) I would like to see an ongoing Ice Show in Las Vegas as there is for Cirque du Soleil. The Show would be elaborate as are most of the shows in Vegas and it could hire a star or two for each new edition.
I'm sure, by it's second year, there would a profit, and later a gold mine. This would give the retired skaters an option for continuing further.

I would start it off with Kurt and Michelle for the first show.

Joe

merrybari

Final Flight
This is so nice for these skaters to perform (and I imagine paid for their work) in such a reknowned resort.

Although, these shows give something for the spectators to do at night, I would say that there is an interest in figure skating .

If I were an entrepeneur(sp) I would like to see an ongoing Ice Show in Las Vegas as there is for Cirque du Soleil. The Show would be elaborate as are most of the shows in Vegas and it could hire a star or two for each new edition.
I'm sure, by it's second year, there would a profit, and later a gold mine. This would give the retired skaters an option for continuing further.

I would start it off with Kurt and Michelle for the first show.

Joe

Great Idea!!! :clap:

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
is sasha going? It was always pretty much a tradition of hers to skate at Sun Valley and debut her programs. BTW.... I guess her announcement is coming up soon. She said June right?