Help finding a piece of music? (B&A) | Golden Skate

Help finding a piece of music? (B&A)

AwesomeIce

Match Penalty
I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the music that Belbin & Agosto used for their 2005/06 flamenco-themed FD? In particular, I'm looking for the slow piece of music, I think it is the second cut in their FD, and they did their spin and I think 2 different lifts in that part, if that helps any. I checked their website but the actual names of their music selections were not listed. I'd really appreciate any help you can give!

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the music that Belbin & Agosto used for their 2005/06 flamenco-themed FD? In particular, I'm looking for the slow piece of music, I think it is the second cut in their FD, and they did their spin and I think 2 different lifts in that part, if that helps any. I checked their website but the actual names of their music selections were not listed. I'd really appreciate any help you can give!

I am pretty sure they used three separate selections, but if my memory is correct the slower, romantic piece they used was Romanza by Salvador Bacrisse. I will have to re-watch the program to be 100% though.