"Tara Lipinski's Night Of Skating Champions" | Golden Skate

"Tara Lipinski's Night Of Skating Champions"

aly*cutie

On the Ice
oh my gosh my prayers were just answered! hehe! I am so excited to see Tara skate again! :) Its going to be a great show! :)

S

SkateFan4Life

Is Tara actually going to skate in this show, or will she be the MC and just introduce all of the skaters?

Is Tara physically capable of skating?

I hope Tara is able to skate in this show, but if she does skate, I also hope she's not going to just skate around the rink and so a lot of simple moves. Obviously, she's not going to unleash any more triple loop/triple loop combinations.....perhaps she can still pull off a few triple toes.

It will be nice to see Tara again!

astimegoesby

On the Ice
SkateFan4Life said:
Is Tara actually going to skate in this show, or will she be the MC and just introduce all of the skaters?

Is Tara physically capable of skating?

I hope Tara is able to skate in this show, but if she does skate, I also hope she's not going to just skate around the rink and so a lot of simple moves. Obviously, she's not going to unleash any more triple loop/triple loop combinations.....perhaps she can still pull off a few triple toes.

It will be nice to see Tara again!

The news release I posted says Tara will be "performing" at the show, so I assume that means she'll skate. :) I hope she'll at least be able to perform at the same capacity she was at before her latest injury took her out of SOI--she's certainly had enough time to rest her hip this time around!

I thought both the programs she skated at Ice Wars last year showed a lot of potential and I hope she'll be able to skate them at their best this year!

Gardenkitty

Rinkside
Astimegoesby, Paul is also scheduled to skate in a holiday show in Trenton New Jersey this year. It's nice to see him back on the ice.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
did you notice that Ina and Zimmerman are Current US Champions?? how does that work?? LOL

TaraFanatic4eva

Rinkside
Sounds like it should be televised...

Lipinski will host the Nationally Syndicated Televsion Special

I am really excited to see Tara back on the ice, and especially skating in Texas, I think that will be a great treat!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
which means we WILL see PAUL on TV!!!!!!!!!!

*runs around room squealing with glee!*

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Bad photo

Is it just me, or is that a really horrible picture of Tara? She looks more pregnant than Kristi!:eek:

dewet

Final Flight
No, its not just you, that's a unflattering shot of Tara.:eek:

Last edited:

IDLERACER

Medalist
Tara Lipinski isn't the only person in this line-up with hip problems. Is Alexei Yagudin in any condition to skate at this point?

dizzydi

On the Ice
RealtorGal,

It isn't just you who thinks that's an awful picture of Tara. She looks all pouty---very unattractive pose.

However, some artisy type must think it's a good picture!

Dizzy