German skaters | Golden Skate

German skaters

Meli_Huber

On the Ice
Hey everybody,

I´m intressted in the German skaters. Can someone tell me some news?

What I know is that:
- Annette Dytrt changed coach and is know coached by Michael Huth
- Christina Beier will skate with Tim Giesen (I heard, they will coached by Rene Lohse in Berlin)
- Isabel Drescher skated to the same musics she does last year (she will work on her old programms with Rene Lohse - he choreographed it last year)
- Sarah Hecken was in Mailand for summer training and worked there on her new free program with Raffaella Cazanega - she choreographed her free program last year too)
- Savchenko/Solkowy will skate to the soundtrack of "Schindler´s Liste"

Audrey19

On the Ice
Is there actually any confirmation yet that S&S will skate to Schindler's List, or is this still a rumor?

Sandra_persch

On the Ice
Hey everybody,

I´m intressted in the German skaters. Can someone tell me some news?

What I know is that:
- Annette Dytrt changed coach and is know coached by Michael Huth
- Christina Beier will skate with Tim Giesen (I heard, they will coached by Rene Lohse in Berlin)
- Isabel Drescher skated to the same musics she does last year (she will work on her old programms with Rene Lohse - he choreographed it last year)
- Sarah Hecken was in Mailand for summer training and worked there on her new free program with Raffaella Cazanega - she choreographed her free program last year too)
- Savchenko/Solkowy will skate to the soundtrack of "Schindler´s Liste"

Martin Skotnicky has retired so basically all teams that he coached are looking for a new coach. Though i believe most of the German ones will be going to Berlin and Rene Lohse
- Paul Boll is currently in an extendet tryout period with french ice dancer Maureen Ibanez. No word yet on which Federation they will skate for.
- Kirsted Carpenter / Jan Huebner have splitt. Kisted is on Icepartnersearch. I think Jan may have a new partner already but I'm not sure who. Won't post any rumors/assumptions.
- Jana Werner is looking for a new partner and word is....it looks good ;)
- Shari Koch ist currently doing ice dance with Christian Nuechtern and they plan to go into Juniors straight away.
- Dominique Dieck has found a new partner in Michael Zenkner and it looks like they will get a JGP.
- Anika Vogel / Bennet Preiss have been spotted doing Junior elements in their FD so i guess they will move up to Juniors.
- confirmed to go into juniors are Koenig / Koenig and Schoenfeld / Gerke

PAIRS
- Novice Pairs Gurdhzi / Voeller and Schoeche / Mueller will be skating Juniors next season. Though Gurdhzi / Voeller will need to stay Novice internationally under the current age rules.
- There are quite a few new novice teams.
- Fritz / Golz and Salatzki / Seegert will most likely be at the Novice Pairs competition held right before Nebelhorn Trophy. Possibly a third Novice team, but I don't know which one yet
- Savchenko / Szolkowy and Vartman / Just currently plan to do Nebelhorn Trophy. But there might be a third team too :agree:

Sandra_persch

On the Ice
SINGLES
- trainer conference was last week and they have done some JGP planning, skaters considered for the series are invited to submit their preferred locations, often to have one of both competitions fall within their school vacation
- Isabel Drescher and Sarah Hecken had both indicated to be interested in the JGPs in FRA and SAF. But the Federation is waiting to see what happens at the ISU Congress and where they get additional spots
- looks like Chris Berneck might get the first JGP of the series in FRA, just like last year
- Katharina Gierok underwent knee surgery in April / May and is currently of the ice, she hopes to be back in full training by July
- Christiane Berger and Katharina Haecker both plan to compete next season. Hopefully they wont have any further injuries
- Philipp Tischendorf seems to be doing well and it back training, Stefan Lindemann still seems to have problems though

Eevun

Final Flight
Stefan Lindemann still seems to have problems though

:no: :cry: Someone knows anything more about him? I know the surgery went well, but this is over 6 months ago, I don't know anything of how his training went. I miss him so much...