Ashley Wagner announces coaching change | Golden Skate

Ashley Wagner announces coaching change

MissIzzy

Final Flight
Another day, another coaching change...

Ashley Wagner this time; she's gone to Priscilla Hill:
http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20080623&content_id=48878&vkey=ice_pressrelease

I think this might be a good move for her. The general agreement seems to be a switch would do her good, and I think Priscilla's strengths as a coach match Ashley's weaknesses.
Rumor still has it, by the way, that Melissa and Denis have left Priscilla, though whether it's for another coach or to stop competing all together is unclear.

merrybari

Final Flight
I think we can chalk this all up to the pre-Olympic push! Hope all who change find what they're looking for.

sillylionlove

Medalist
Can someone please send me a scorecard so I can keep track of all the changes of coaches in this off season.

I think now Ashley has gotten the feel of Senior Worlds competitions. She should know how not to let her nerves get to her. Unfortunately she has been given the underrotated branding iron. I hope she can ensure that there will be no underrotations this coming season. Rachael was able to correct the branding, and actually won JW. Go Ashley.

hockeyfan228

Record Breaker
Shirley Hughes always leant class to Kiss and Cry. I hope she has other athletes to bring her back.

Ginask8s

On the Ice
Ashley is competitive. What I hope for her to do is get better music and choreography. She's a big girl now and no need to play the cutesy.

She has someone very talented working with her. I cant wait to see her new long.