MY 1000th POST PARTY!!!!! | Golden Skate

MY 1000th POST PARTY!!!!!

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Welcome to my 1000th Post Party!! There is food, music and dancing, so come on and join the fun.
http://www.stopstart.freeserve.co.uk/smilie/band.gif

Dee (in her speech making mode) Uh, thank all of you for coming to my party. I just wanted to let everyone know that I have had so much fun here. You are all so knowledgeable about skating and I have learned a lot here. I even like the fights that seldom occur but they are even fun too (sometimes). (Applause and laughter)

I would especially like to thank Paula for providing us with such a well managed board and to the moderators for keeping us in line. (laughter from the audience)

The most memorable thread and posts were from a topic called Indecorous Positions. There were so many wonderful posts and images posted in this topic and we were having such fun and then all of sudden we all got in trouble for stealing bandwith. Of course we were all innocent of any charges of theft so our wonderful Paula gives us a lesson in bandwith theft. Those were the good old days. (sobs from the audience)

Well so much for going down memory lane. Again, thanks for being such a wonderful group of people. (cheers & laughter)

Now, it is time to par---t-t-t-t-e-e-e-e. Have a drink or two and join the fun. http://www.stopstart.freeserve.co.uk/smilie/cheers.gif

Dee
(holding her 1000th post trophy)

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
1000 posts!! How about that. I just finished my glass of Fresca with you. That's about as wild as I get with beverages. Once in a while I drink some with caffeine.
beeg congradltuns 2 u.:rolleye:

Cinderella on Ice

Bless you, Fairy Godmother, I'm Having a BALL!
On the Ice
Congrats, Dee. You throw one heck of a party. I may have to sleep late tomorrow!!!

I loved the walk down memory lane, even though I wasn't here then.

Keep on posting!

Lcp88

On the Ice
PARTY!!! Congrats, Dee! I can't wait till my 1000 post (or even 500 post!)
Laura

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Darn, did my invitation get lost in the mail? Heard it was quite a bash..........:D 42

serenity

On the Ice
I just have 7. Before the 1 post would not go away but I finally did post again today seeing if it would change and it did.
Slowly but surely

windspirit

On the Ice
Mathman said:
I am so jealous. I only have 173 posts!
Mathman, why haven't you asked Paula to fix your post count again? You already had a few thousand (more than 4000, if I remember correctly). Some other posters, who have been at GS for a long time, haven't updated their post counts, as well...

Ice Princess

On the Ice
Country
United-States
My 1000th Post Party!!!!!

Congradulations!! I'm still trying to get past 25! (almost there)