Project Runway | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Project Runway

Pixie Cut

On the Ice
Did anyone watch the finale??

Yes. When I first saw the photos, I wasn't that crazy about Korto's collection, but seeing it on the runway I loved it and wanted her to win. Leanne's stuff was beautiful. I even liked Kenley's. Some of the colors were fabulous. A really good finale -- with Kenley bitchy to the bitter end. ;)

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Yes, and the judges basically made it clear that Kenley did too much plagiarizing and needed to get over it.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yes. When I first saw the photos, I wasn't that crazy about Korto's collection, but seeing it on the runway I loved it
I loved Korto's collection too. The white items she had were just beautiful. I also loved how she wanted the hair in buns....the look was super.

I still feel that the judges upheld Kenley and saved a place for her in the finale. I think she should have been gone several times. The judges talk a lot about how the collection needs to be cohesive....I didn't see that with Kenley's collection. I will say that I saw McQueen's feather wedding dress and I did like Kenley's better.

I really felt sorry for Jerrell (sp??). To get that far and get eliminated. I always thought the winner of the final challenge was guaranteed a spot but I guess not.

Dee

Pixie Cut

On the Ice
Yes, and the judges basically made it clear that Kenley did too much plagiarizing and needed to get over it.

I don't think they necessarily said that. More like, if you don't want to be accused of plagarizing you have to familiarize yourself with what's out there so you're not repeating what's already been done. In the kindest way possible, the judges told her to stop living in a bubble. Yes, follow your visions, but to be a success in the design industry, and it is an industry, don't repeat what others have done either intentionally or due to ignorance.