Hyundai Supermatch show this weekend | Golden Skate

Hyundai Supermatch show this weekend

camion

On the Ice
Oh wow thanks for the pics & videos! Looks like it'll be a great show. I'm glad Miki is smiling again.:)

sillylionlove

Medalist
Thanks for the sending the links for the pics. They were really great. Sure looks like it's going to be a good show.

Two questions though.....did Tanith cut her hair short. And is that Sasha in some of the pics and if so....doesn't it look like the hair is cut short?

merrybari

Final Flight
Thanks for the sending the links for the pics. They were really great. Sure looks like it's going to be a good show.

Two questions though.....did Tanith cut her hair short. And is that Sasha in some of the pics and if so....doesn't it look like the hair is cut short?

Yes to both Tanith and Sasha having cut their hair short.

I saw Tanith in Skokie, IL for the Superstars on Ice there - I think it was just after she cut it. Must say I like it.

From those pix and vids, thanks for posting - sure do hope there will be some show videos too. Any idea if this will be televised by anyone?

DragonPhoenix

On the Ice
Thank you sorcerer, ortrique and C T T for the links.

Miki is looking scorching hot !!

Last edited:

AwesomeIce

Match Penalty
Great pictures! Who is the little girl in the pink dress and t-shirt? The one who is paired up with Jeff Buttle in a lot of the pics. She's the only one I don't recognize. She's a cutie! I love Tanith with the short hair, it is less distracting than having all that long hair flying everywhere, and it gives her a more mature look. Miki looks amazing, I've always thought she was a pretty girl but she really looks great with her hair down like that!

camion

On the Ice
Are you referring to Na-young? She's another competitive skater from Korea. I agree she looks adorable with her bangs. Tanith & Sasha look real good as well- very summery:)
DragonPhoenix, your comment & smilie made me laugh.

AwesomeIce

Match Penalty
Are you referring to Na-young? She's another competitive skater from Korea. I agree she looks adorable with her bangs.

That must be the one. Now that you mention it I do recognize the name, but I don't think that I've actually ever seen her skate before. I'll have to go check out YouTube.

sorcerer

Final Flight
- sure do hope there will be some show videos too. Any idea if this will be televised by anyone?
What I heard yesterday is that they changed their mind to broadcasting the show ! (Originally not scheduled.)

No other details, so would someone in Korea please tell us?

Also, if you google with "Korea TV" you'll get to live feeds if any, I suppose.

MissIzzy

Final Flight
*sigh* Have Tanith and Ben returned to that Justin Timberlake exhibition for good? I really wanted to see a good quality vid of their "Falling Slowly" exhibition! :no:

Ms.Anthrope

On the Ice
Looks like it was a great show. :thumbsup:

Mao looks wonderful and seems to be enjoying herself. She is just so cute!

Did Miki fall a lot or does the photographer like taking pictures of her falling? Too many pictures of Miki falling. I think she gets more attractive as she gets older. Really like her long wavy hair.

Sasha looks great with short haircut.

I can't wait to see some clips on Youtube.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker

Not really liking Sasha's short hair. she hs beautiful hair, she needs to grow it out again. Tanith looks amazing whatever her hair length is. BTW, i NEED those leg warmers!

Miki looks so HOT! just beautiful. I think it was mean of the photographers to keeps showing her falling.

nice to see everybody back on the ice. Dubriel and Lazon still look enraptured with each other :love:

L'amour

On the Ice
Tanith is so prety :love: I love her short hair:clap: she looks health, wey better than the past seasons!

Miki looks amazing, beatiful :bow: hehe

I like Sasha better with the long hair :thumbsup:

I realy want to know if Tan and ben are showing some kind of improvment improvement..

Last edited:

fiercemao

Match Penalty
from fsvids.net

MBC will broadcast the show this sunday July 20 from 24:30(Korean Time).

Internet TV available from these sites.
direct address

mms://live.imbc.com/OnAirTV
mms://210.114.221.153/busanmbc_tv_onair_9541
mms://onair.usmbc.co.kr/tv
http://stream.jejumbc.com/jeju_tv
mms://dgmbc.xenoinfo.com/live
mmst://211.230.150.18/kaljsdhflkajshdflkjashdasdjhfalkjdsfh
mms://61.40.7.7/TV
mms://211.117.193.99/tvgjmbc
http://210.114.220.120/masanmbctv
mms://211.171.235.142/tvs
mms://andong.pusanweb.co.kr/andonglive
mms://61.37.35.4/chmbctv
mms://VOD.tjmbc.co.kr/818becbd1b
mms://210.221.163.25/encoder-tv
mms://jinju.pusanweb.co.kr/tv
mms://VODSTR.cjmbc.co.kr/LiveTV
mms://211.223.35.241/TV/
mms://live.wjmbc.co.kr/wjmbctv

sorcerer

Final Flight
I've heard that the all-cast parts of this show was choreographed by Lee Ann Miller and by Kenji Miyamoto.

Can someone confirm this?