• Johnny Weir

Votes: 20 12.6%

• Total voters

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Considering that the last poll with this topic didn't go so well with a lot of people, I thought I would try to make a better one. Please keep in mind that a poll can only hold 10 entries, so I'm sorry that I couldn't include every beautiful guy in the figure skating universe.

patinaj

Spectator
i voted for brian , but it's hard to choose just one. but does somebody actually thing that ryan bradley is good looking???

siberia82

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
i voted for brian , but it's hard to choose just one. but does somebody actually thing that ryan bradley is good looking???

I agree that it's very difficult to choose. 8 out of the 10 lads I listed here are all gorgeous in their own way! But Fedor does have a slight edge over the others, IMHO. He's simply the sexiest creature to have ever touched a skating rink! :love:

I personally don't think Ryan's anything special, but I've read all the posts in the other thread, and there are quite a few people who find him attractive. It wouldn't be right for me to exclude him, even though I was VERY tempted to add Patrick Chan instead. ;)

Last edited:

patinaj

Spectator
i just realized now that there is not kevin van der perren in the poll. i would have still gone with brian, but i would have suffered :p

dutchherder

Final Flight
To each her own, I guess. I think Ryan Bradley is very good-looking (I voted for him), and I can't believe anyone would think Stephan Lambiel is good looking. Oh well.

siberia82

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Yes, beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder. I myself don't understand how anyone can find Kevin van der Perren attractive. :confused: But hey, whatever rocks your boat! :rock:

stevlin

On the Ice
Buttle is so cute

I think Jeffrey Buttle is so adorable. His smile is big and genuine. He is a humble guy, very well liked too.His eyes are gorgeous, the blonde/brown hair is stylish and his skating costumes are cool. His mom makes them. :love:

siberia82

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I think Jeffrey Buttle is so adorable. His smile is big and genuine. He is a humble guy, very well liked too.His eyes are gorgeous, the blonde/brown hair is stylish and his skating costumes are cool. His mom makes them. :love:

I used to think Jeff was the most fetching guy currently competing in the sport, but when Fedor showed up at this year's Canadian Nationals... :p If I had allowed for multiples votes, though, Jeff would've been my second choice.

I do agree that Jeff's the best-dressed male figure skater EVER! :thumbsup:

Kasey

Medalist
None of the above. Where's the Russian skaters? Or the second tier skaters (Jamal Othman comes to mind)?? Nope, none of those listed.

penguin girl

Rinkside
I agree that it's very difficult to choose. 8 out of the 10 lads I listed here are all gorgeous in their own way! But Fedor does have a slight edge over the others, IMHO. He's simply the sexiest creature to have ever touched a skating rink! :love:

I personally don't think Ryan's anything special, but I've read all the posts in the other thread, and there are quite a few people who find him attractive. It wouldn't be right for me to exclude him, even though I was VERY tempted to add Patrick Chan instead. ;)

I would have voted for Patrick Chan!

siberia82

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Crap, I just realized that this poll is outdated because Jeff Buttle has retired!

Last edited:

Eevun

Final Flight
I don't think that many in this list are any "hotties". Most of them are sweet, cute guys. Kristoffer (poor boy hasn't got a single vote), Jeff and Evan are really cute guys. Brian can be hot sometimes. I totally looove Johnny, but he's not the most good-looking guy of these, he's The One for me just because he's quite odd. I put my vote on Lambiel, he's the one who's most man of these.
Put Adrian Schultheiss in the list and I'll vote for him! Give him a couple of years more and he will bring the house of girls down :rock: :love:

LilyBerg

Rinkside
I'm a Swede so Kristoffer Berntsson! -swoons- He's really funny and in my family he's a favourite.

Bennett

Record Breaker
I do think the list is improved! I voted for Jeff. I also would have wanted to vote for Stephane. Both are more adorable than hot though.
I also find Johnny very beautiful and pretty. But have no idea if he's hot or not. He's like a fairy.

Last edited: