Cliff Notes 08/09 Programs | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Cliff Notes 08/09 Programs

Eurofan

On the Ice
That's impressive. Thank you. One little thing: Yannick Ponsero's LP is Summertime/Porgy & Bess, not Papi & Bess.

Eurofan

On the Ice
Canac/Coia:

SP: Goodbye, Lenin (soundtrack) by Yann Tiersen
LP: Cotton Club (soundtrack) by J. Barry et al:
The Mooche - Duke Ellington & His Orchestra
Minnie the Moocher - Cab Calloway & His Orch. (vocal: Cab Calloway)
Creole Love Call - Duke Ellington & His Orch. (vocal: Adelaide Hall)
Truckin'
Cotton Club Stomp

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Dance & Men as Updated as I Can Manage

I've finished what I can do with the junior & senior men and dancers. I hope some of you will fill in some more!

Angel

Spectator
LP:
Hypnotic
Peuton by Edgar
Peer Gynt by E. Grieg

Really really cool ending of his LP, go Adrian!

Hey there,
i have a question, and i hope you can help me (but especially my mother)!
We love Adrian Schultheiss, and we just want to know who the componist of the song "hypnotic" is, which he used in his LP ? Or if there is a chance to get the whole LP-music as an audio?

You would help us so much. I tried nearly everything .. but didn't find anything. :(

Hope to hear from you! :)
Nadja

Eevun

Final Flight
My best guess is that the artist is Edgar, the same as the artist who did Peuton.
Toni is right! And I have read something about this a while ago, but I can't find where. I'll try to find it again. Or otherwise we just ask Adrian himself :)

Angel

Spectator
My best guess is that the artist is Edgar, the same as the artist who did Peuton. The trouble is that it is both a common first and last name, so I'm at a loss as to which Edgar. Your best bet might be to ask on an Adrian Schultheiss fan forum or website.

Here's one such site I found. Good luck!

http://absoluteskating.proboards37.com/index.cgi?board=adrians

Thank you so much for answering. :) I will post a comment over there, and I hope they can help me.

Toni is right! And I have read something about this a while ago, but I can't find where. I'll try to find it again. Or otherwise we just ask Adrian himself.

i want to talk to him, right now! :laugh: no, just kidding. But I want to find it out until the birthday of my mother. :)

Angel

Spectator
i just signed the guestbook on Adrian's official site. Maybe I get an answer. :biggrin:
Once again, thanks a lot for helping. :)