Clay Aiken is a DAD | Golden Skate

Clay Aiken is a DAD

CB1AB2

Medalist
Clay's mother confirmed to E-News that "" Parker Foster Aiken "" was born at 8:00 am =weighing 6 lbs 2 oz - 19 inches == all are doing fine == congrats to mother and father

sillylionlove

Medalist
For some reason this whole birth...the way it happened....how old she is...how young he is....just grosses me out!!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Sillylionlove - I felt the same way. but at the end of the day I sent my congratulations to the both of them... I may personally wish for it to have been conventional, but at least this child was wanted and will be loved.

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
The whole thing doesn't seem completely Clay-like, but I'm really happy for him. I do have a feeling that she may have had fertility problems and invitro was the solution for it. I'm guessing that, because she was married before without children. I could be totally wrong, tho.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Annie - it was done through invitro... he was the donor, but wants to be a part of the child's life. thats never been in question.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
unfortunately it doesn't surprise me...

very unfortunate he felt the need to make statements early on saying he wasn't, though.