Do you like Alexei Yagudin??? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Do you like Alexei Yagudin???

Lcp88

On the Ice
Alexei is without a doubt my favorite male skater currently, if not of all time. Although I've never seen Scott Hamilton or Dick Button during their competitive days, I still think that Alexei should be included with the "greats" of the sport, because regardless of wether or not people like him, he is an Olympic Champion and a multiple World Champ, and those are not easy feats. Only a handful of people achive the title of Olympic Champion, so any time some one does, they will be remembered, no matter what.
Laura

Eliza

Rinkside
Yes, I like/love/adore Alexei.

His performances in the Olympics got me interested in watching skating again.

Eliza

fanforlady2001

Rinkside
he's ok, I thought he was better the year before the olympics, I was not impressed with his olympic skate. too much acting.

Lisa

On the Ice
Back in 1998, I didn't like him one little bit. To me, he was just a "Russian jumping machine" ;) - and our tv commentators prediction that he would mark the future of the sport for years to come rather shocked me.
Fortunately, they were right - and thank God he found Tatiana Anatolievna! With every year, I liked him better - and then "Gladiator"! He came out second best, but I'm a fan ever since.

Lucy25

Final Flight
I find Yagudin's skating incredible (mesmerizing) and his appearance is incredibly sexy. Definitely my favorite male skater, possibly of all time.