How Funny Are You? | Golden Skate

How Funny Are You?

mmandel

On the Ice
Your score is 15!

11-15: Ha! Your jokes are pretty witty, and something tells me that most people are amused by your humor. But don't get carried away. Sometimes your humor can get annoying very quickly.

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Your score is 20!

16-20 Who's on first? What's on second? You probably don't know what's going on because you are too stuck on yourself to care. You may have a great sense of humor, but don't let the money go to your head. Have fun with your jokes, and relax--nobody likes a tense comedian!
:laugh: :love: :D

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
:cry: I only got 11. Actually, none of the questions really hit home with me. :(

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Grgranny said:
:cry: I only got 11. Actually, none of the questions really hit home with me. :(

I got a twelve and I agree... a lot of those were way out there

and Robin Williams ain't the greatest... MARTIN SHORT IS BABY! ;)

John King

Final Flight
Just ask my site supervisor

Doing security work at a building,my site supervisor looks over my uneventful report sheet,and says"So,nothing untoward happenned during your shift?"I replied,"No,nothing untoward.....nothing untoJune....nothing untoWally......and,nothing untoThe Beave".He starts chuckling,and says"Get out of here!Go to your room!":laugh:

I did a real test and one where I picked the answers I figured they wanted. I have always been a terrible joke teller. Not my thing. I'm into improv. So my real score was 8 and my fake score was 20.
Rgirl