Real HOT!!! Sasha pics! | Golden Skate

Real HOT!!! Sasha pics!

windspirit

On the Ice
Sasha + Germanice = (I knew that must equal) Abt. :laugh:

I'd seen the pics already. Very nice. :D

IDLERACER

Medalist
Ooo! You're mean! To see some real hot pictures of Zimmerman, click on these thumbnails:

zimmerman_j_mug.jpg zimmerman_j_mug.jpg

Lisa

On the Ice
Anke, you kill me!!!!! When I noticed the thread, I was convinced it would be about Sasha .... Cohen!!! :D Just between the two of us, I sort of wondered - hot pics and Sasha Cohen? ;)

The pics are great, I totally agree. I would have loved to watch this - Sasha ABT is a very charismatic guy. Until I saw him skate life at Bofrost, I wasn't fully aware of his charisma. Don't get me wrong, though, I'm not talking about "Bolero" ... this costume !aaaarrrgghhh!

Germanice

On the Ice
Lisa said:
Anke, you kill me!!!!! When I noticed the thread, I was convinced it would be about Sasha .... Cohen!!! Just between the two of us, I sort of wondered - hot pics and Sasha Cohen? ;)

Lisa, you should've known better! :laugh:
And yes, I guess we've to wait a lil' until we get to see real hot pics of Sasha C. She's a beautiful girl, but it looks like she needs some time to build ... uhmm ... certain parts of her upper body (at least!) a bit ... ;) Ouuups, this was meant to be just between the two us us? Shame on me!

Anke

PrincessLeppard

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
Final Flight
Why is there no fainting emoticon on this forum??? So I must settle for this one :love:

And thank you for reminding all those in skating land that when someone says "Sasha" not all of us instantly think of Cohen. Especially when the word "hot" precedes the name. :D

Laura :)

Lisa

On the Ice
PrincessLeppard said:
Why is there no fainting emoticon on this forum??? So I must settle for this one :love:

Laura, I totally agree! A few more icons would be great! :rofl: :cheer: