Triple Toe Walley | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Triple Toe Walley

skatergirl45

On the Ice
I am still trying to figure this out. I go into my double toe with an outside 3 turn and then step on the other foot's inside edge. Would that be considered a double toe walley because of the entrance?????

I am still trying to figure this out. I go into my double toe with an outside 3 turn and then step on the other foot's inside edge. Would that be considered a double toe walley because of the entrance?????

Yeah, I think you do understand it.
If I got this right. You are apparently using a bit of footwork for your entrance. From your boe after the 3 turn you've put your other foot down in a bie and with your foot from the 3 turn you toe-off and turn an air rotation toward the toe-off side.

I am sure that is complicated to read, Try this: Get on a back inside edge anyway that it is comfortable for you. Do the same as you would for a toe-loop but don't rock over to a back outside edge. Jump and land as you would for the toe-loop. And the Walley is the same without the toe-off.

mskater93

Record Breaker

If you are truly taking off the BI edge, yes. If you flip the edge back over to an outer, it's a toe loop