Tickets? | Golden Skate

Tickets?

Engwaciriel

On the Ice
Would really like to go for the first time, where would I find tickets? I've seen you can buy them on www.ticketnet.fr, but there seem to be only single tickets. Anyone knows if all-event tickets are also available (and maybe a little bit cheaper..)?

Is it also possible, to buy tickets outside of the arena? Would be very greatful for any information, as I'm a complete beginner with these kind of things!
Thank you!

Engwaciriel

On the Ice
Ok, thanks! :)

Just another, possibly stupid, question. Is there a big difference between cat 2 and cat 3 seats? I've never seen skating in a big arena before but now I'm living not too far away from Paris so it's about time :), but just wondering if the cheapest seats are a lot worse than the rest?

silver.blades

Medalist
Country
Canada
It really depends on the size of the arena, but normally middle priced tickets are fine. It's never great to sit too close to the ice, so sometimes the most expensive tickets aren't the best seats.

Otma

Rinkside
Knowing POPB, Cat 3 is really far from the ice. I suggest Cat 2, hoping you'll be near Cat 1, more than near Cat 3 !