SYTYCD and DWTS | Golden Skate

SYTYCD and DWTS

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Saw it on tv this morning - SYTYCD season 4 finalist Laci Schwimmer has joined the cast of pro dancers on DWTS! Congrats to her

heyang

Record Breaker
It should be fun and I'm guessing that Benji will show in the audience or rehearsals. This also leaves the door open for other SYTYCD contestants like Dmitry (season 2), Anya & Pasha (season 3), Chelsi Hightower (season 4) and Artem (season 1) to perhaps compete on DWTS as pro's.

Pixie Cut

On the Ice
It should be fun and I'm guessing that Benji will show in the audience or rehearsals. This also leaves the door open for other SYTYCD contestants like Dmitry (season 2), Anya & Pasha (season 3), Chelsi Hightower (season 4) and Artem (season 1) to perhaps compete on DWTS as pro's.

Artem's girlfriend is DWTS judge Carrie Ann Inaba. He will never be cast on the show. I believe he's doing Strictly Come Dancing in England.

Chelsie was a lot more adept at standard dances than Lacey, but her dance card is booked with the SYTYCD tour until December. I have a feeling her kind of dull personality won't lead her to DWTS. You need to be interesting and lively in the pre-performance packages.

Pasha would kick butt on this show. I'm still hoping. ;)

skatergirl45

On the Ice
So excited for DWTS! I love Maxim................................. I think however, Jullianne Hough adn her partner(can't think of the name) will win................